The Amusement Park

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            Just like what Seung Ho said, before evening he already arrived home. Excited much? Hehe. He headed to his room and also told me to prepare myself and so I did.

            I wore something comfortable and cozy and when I went of my room he was already waiting for me at the livingroom. But what caught my attention is. We are wearing almost the same shirt color. I bet, anyone who would see us together would think we are wearing a matching shirt.

            “Let’s go?” he asked as he stands up and I only gave him and nod, and we went to the car. After almost an hour of driving we reached the amusement park and entered it.

Seung Ho’s POV

            As soon as we entered the amusement park, Jiyeon’s eyes wandered around it, by the way she looks at it, she seemed really amazed. She looked like a kid who got in here for the first time.

            “Aigoo…. you look like a kid who’s first time to go to amusement park.” I tried to and I didn’t expect her answer.

            “It is” she said nonchalantly as she looks at me and back to the surroundings as we are walking.

            “Neh?? Are you serious?” I asked once again. And she just nodded. “wae? Why didn’t you go here before?”

            “There is no one to go with.” She said as if it was nothing but I know she is sad because of that. Then I suddenly felt bad for her.

            “Appa is too busy to bring us here. While Unnies are busy with their studies and their own life. And….” Then she suddenly paused at her last sentence.

            “And?” I asked though I know that she must be thinking of him.

            “Ani-yah… it’s nothing” she said as she shakes her head.

Jiyeon’s POV

            Today was the very first time in my life that I have set foot on an amusement park. Pathetic, isn’t it? I’ve grown up to this age and yet I haven’t been to a place like this.

            But what can I do? Even if I wanted to go here, no one would take me here. I can’t ask Appa to bring me here. He doesn’t even look my way so how could I ask him?

            And I know that my unnies are busy with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter