Acceptance of Help

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            I can’t believe the logic of this man in front of me. “I think I’m not the one who needs to go to the hospital but you, why do I have to ask for your permission to do…” I was about to say something more but I was interrupted in the middle of my sentence when I suddenly felt something landed on my cheeks.

            My eyes automatically got wider by the realization of what just happened. Did he just dare to kiss me? I asked myself as I blinked several times.

            “Talk again and I’ll make sure to shut you up with this” he said as he pointed on his lips. I really can’t believe this guy and I ignored his warning and called him “Byuntae”.

            After calling him that he stared at me in disbelief “Mwoh? Byuntae? Nugu? Na?” he asked continuously and even pointed at himself. I nodded and answered “keurae! Neo!”

            “if you call me a byuntae again, I will show you the true definition and make sure you know what being a byuntae is all about” he said.

            He looked kinda serious and that is when I decided to shut up. Then he stands up from my bed and looked at me “let’s go” he said as he offers his hand for me to hold.

            This guy is sure persistent on bringing me back at the hospital. “You really won’t listen to me, would you?” he said as he looks at me and with even waiting for my answer there he goes again with his grumpy attitude.

            “Do I have to carry for you to come? Because I’m really going to do that if that’s the way to bring you back to the hospital”

            Before I could even react to what he had said he already carried me in a bridal style way. And of course I protested “Yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!!” I whined as I struggled to go down.

            “Stop moving! Will you?! Or else I’ll drop you” he threatened me and continued to walk. I kept wondering if this guy really saved me, or did he just save me to make me suffer even more?

            “Then just put me down!!” I retorts to his threatening. And thank god this time he seemed to listen to what I said.

            But then I realized that it wasn’t really the case, he puts me down not because I told him to do so but because we are already reached where his car is. He immediately opens the door of his car and puts his hand on my head to bend me down and make me enter his car.

            I couldn’t protest any longer so I just obeyed and seated there as I sulk and didn’t even bother to look at him.

            He then went to the driver’s seat and started the car’s engine “wear your seatbelt” he said when he noticed that I didn’t wear mine. “Shireo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter