The Place Where it All Started

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho brought Jiyeon to the place where they first met, so that is the reason to why he didn’t brought the car with them.

            “Why are we here?” Jiyeon asked not really recognizing the place that Seung Ho had brought her. Seung Ho just smiled and held her hand and walks her to the waiting shed of the bus stop.

            “You might not actually remember it, but this is the place where we first met.” Seung Ho said as he sat down.

            “It’s here? Really?” Jiyeon seemed surprised. Though she knows that they first met a bus but she can’t quite remember the exact place.

            “Neh… we first met here… I even tried to wait for you here the next day and other following days.. But I never got the luck to have another encounter with you.” Seung Ho revealed and he sounded a bit sad as he said it.

            “You’re waiting for me??” Jiyeon asked in curiousty. “Wae-yo?”

            “Geunyang…. I just want to thank you for helping me…” Seung Ho answered making Jiyeon smiled and thought of a way to .

            “Just that? I thought you already thank me back then?” Jiyeon said with a teasing smile.

            “Neh…. Geunyang… I just want to see you again” Seung Ho said with a shy smile on his face. “But you never came back.”

            “You really won’t see me again here…” Jiyeon revealed.

            “Neh?” Seung Ho said and looked at Jiyeon.

            “Because this not actually my bus stop… I don’t usually ride bus from here” Jiyeon answered

            “Then that day? Why did you ride from here??” Seung Ho asked.

            “I just happen to buy something from a shop around here.” Jiyeon answered as she looks around as if looking for that shop she mentions.

            “Aigoo… no wonder I never get to see even your shadow here” Seung Ho sighed.

            “Hehe… but did you wait long for me??” Jiyeon asked

            “hhhhmm…. I did come here every day…” Seung Ho said nonchalantly

            “Neh??? Everyday?” Jiyeon seemed surprised.

            “Neh… this is where I usually ride. But I come earlier since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter