Mad

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun’s POV

            I was on my way home when I saw a familiar figure at the park. He looked lost in his chain of thoughts, then suddenly it started raining and to my surprise he didn’t even move from his place and remained sitting.

I watched as he seats there looking at the empty space. He seemed to be waiting for someone for sometimes he would look around as if looking for someone

Then after sometime I decided to approach him. I don’t know what is happening but there is one thing that I know and that this is going nowhere for he had stayed there for a long time. Whoever he is waiting for, that person is not coming, that is clear.

            Just as I thought he is waiting for someone. But sadly that person didn’t come and now here he is lying on the hospital bed with a high fever.

            Whoever he is waiting for, she didn’t know what she is letting go. I pity him for he had to go through this. That person might be really be important to him.

Author’s POV

            Ji Eun watched as Myungsoo sleeps. She was about to leave when suddenly Myungsoo moved and shows a sign of waking up. Ji Eun quickly moved closer to him and checks him up.

            “Are you awake now?” She asked.

            “Ji Eun-ssi…” Myungsoo gently called with eyes only half open.

            “Neh... it’s me... How are you feeling?” Ji Eun asked worriedly.

            “I’m fine.. Just a little headache” Myungsoo answered as he rubs his temple.

            “That’s a relief then.. You got me worried.” Ji eun sighed in relief.

            “Ahh!! Jiyeon-ah!!” suddenly Myungsoo remembers Jiyeon and he suddenly sits up from his bed.

            “Yah! What are you doing?” Ji Eun asked when he suddenly tries to remove the IV on his arm and she stops him from doing so.

            “I need to go now.. I need to see Jiyeon” Myungsoo said and tries to remove Ji Eun’s had from his arm.

            “Andwae! You are still having fever…” Ji Eun reasoned out.

            “I’m fine! Now, let me go!” Myungsoo angrily said to Ji Eun ignoring her concern for his own health.

            “NO! You need to rest…” Ji Eun firmly protested.

            “Yah! Just who are you to tell me what to do?!” Myungsoo asked as he is getting annoyed over Ji Eun for being a busybody.

            “I was just concerned about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter