What is Love?

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

            Seung Ho said all the words his heart is speaking as he looks at Jiyeon’s face. And after a while he looked back at the sky and a smile was painted on his face, unknown to him Jiyeon also looked at him after a while.

After a while the fireworks display ended and the place became really quite. “It was really beautiful” Seung Ho commented to break the silence and Jiyeon just nodded as a response.  Then suddenly they both heard a growling, a stomach growling to be precise.

They both looked at each other weirdly and each of them is showed with a questioning look at each other. As if trying to get an answer of whose stomach was that. Then Jiyeon give Seung Ho a more intense look.

“It wasn’t me” Seung Ho quickly denied. But Jiyeon isn’t really convinced because she was sure that it wasn’t her stomach so she gave Seung Ho a Are-You-Sure-It-Wasn’t-You? Look.

Then Seung Ho looked down and covers his stomach with his arm. “It wasn’t me… It was my stomach” he said almost inaudible as he was really embarrassed.

Then Jiyeon burst laughing at Seung Ho’s embarrassing moment. “HAHAHA!!!” she laughs out loud and even also hugged her stomach from laughing so much. “I knew it!! It was you” she said between her laughter which only made Seung Ho more embarrassed.

“Stop laughing!!” Seung Ho said while frowning trying to bring back his composure.

“I’m sorry…. I just can’t help it….”  Jiyeon said as she tries to stop herself from laughing but small chuckles still comes out from her.

“Stop laughing already….! Let’s just eat….” Seung Ho whined to get out of the embarrassing moment.

“That’s really the plan… Until SOMEONE gets overly excited upon seeing the fireworks display” Jiyeon said emphasizing the word someone.

“But you also enjoyed it” Seung Ho answered.

“Hmmmm….” Jiyeon cutely mumbles as she shrugs and tilts her head giving an ambiguous answer. “Come on; let’s feed that anaconda of yours. Before it starts a revolution” she teased Seung Ho and walks towards the stairs.

“Mwoh?? Anaconda??” Seung Ho asked in disbelief as he followed Jiyeon. “Are you trying to say that I’m a Glutton?” he asked.

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled “Aren’t you? MOKBO Seung Ho?” emphasizing the word glutton. Which only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter