The Confession

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon remember the night when her heart had been shattered into pieces, it was so clear in her mind like it happened yesterday.

            “If I’m being stupid right now, then be smart to recognize what is the truth.” Jiyeon almost quoted Myungsoo’s word from the day they broken up. “WE ARE OVER” she even added and goes to where Seung Ho is standing and holds his hand and walked away.

            “I don’t believe you Jiyeon!!!” Myungsoo screamed as watched Jiyeon walks away with Seung Ho. “you’re just mad at me… Let’s talk again tomorrow!! I’ll wait for you at our usual meeting place!!” Myungsoo screamed making sure that Jiyeon would hear it but Jiyeon didn’t even look back and kept on walking.

            “I’ll wait for you no matter what Jiyeon!!!” Myungsoo screamed. “I’ll wait for you!!” he repeated.

            Seung Ho just let Jiyeon drags him. Somehow he is also overwhelmed with what just happened. He stared at Jiyeon’s back and he knows that Jiyeon is really having a hard time right now.

            Who wouldn’t right? When the person who was once meant everything to you but then hurts you suddenly appeared right before you and act as if nothing happens.

            He stopped walking and since Jiyeon is holding his hand she immediately knows that he stopped, Jiyeon looked back at him with a questioning look on her face and asked “Why did you stop?”

            Seung Ho then let go of Jiyeon’s hand and looked down without answering Jiyeon’s question. Jiyeon then walked towards him and tried to look at his face but he refused to show her his face and he looked away.

            “Waegurae??” Jiyeon asked Seung Ho.

            “Nothing…” Seung Ho lied

            “Geojitmal… tell me what is it?” Jiyeon asked once again and Seung Ho just remained silent.  “Is it about what happened earlier?” Jiyeon said as if she had read Seung Ho’s. And so there is no point of lying right now. He looked at Jiyeon with a worried face, he is worried about Jiyeon.

            “Are you ok?” Seung Ho asked Jiyeon back and she smiled at him.

            “Keurom….” She answered. Somehow Seung Ho can’t tell if it was a fake smile or a real one and he could only sigh. He can’t find any words to comfort her. “Let’s go home now…” Jiyeon said and she offered her hand to him.

            “I’m getting tired, you know?. Are you going to take my hand?” Jiyeon said as she looks at Seung Ho and gesturing him to take her hand.

            “He’s gone now” Seung Ho just commented meaning there no need for them to hold hand. Because he knows Jiyeon never really liked walking hand in hand, so her offering her hand with him is kind of new.  

“I know” she nonchalantly answered. “So let’s go home now, huh?” She said in her soft voice, as if a kid telling her parent she wants to go home already. And he only nodded his head and finally took her hand.

Seung Ho remained silent during their whole ride home. Neither one of them are talking. The silence that surrounds them is deafening, it was Seung Ho who took the initiative to talk first.

“Is there something on my face? Why are you staring at me?” Seung Ho asked while his eyes are still focused on the road.

            “Aren’t you going to ask me about what happened earlier” Jiyeon asked back.

            “What about it?” Seung Ho asked and Jiyeon took a deep breath before answering.

            “I just told you I love you back there.” Jiyeon answered and this time Seung Ho looked at her, he didn’t expect tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter