The Kid within Seung Ho

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            A lot change between me and Seung ho, I somehow started to treat him better than before. I should have done it long before.

Before I was too afraid to let my feelings show. Thinking that he is just like any other guy out there, aren’t all of those guys the same? I mean guys will always be guys. Aren’t all of them same?

Guys, they are vain and still, deny it. If you don’t let them court you, you are not giving chances. And if you did let them and rejected in the end, they’ll say you only gave them false hopes.

Be friends with then and they’ll give malice to it. Avoid them you are being a snob. In a fight if you try to explain, they will not believe you… when you remained silent. Then you are guilty.

Don’t text them and they’ll think of other guys already. But if you text them often they’ll say that it’s suffocating. Sacrifice for them, and then you are being selfish. Fight for them they’ll thing you are stupid.

They are the type that even if you love them whole heartedly, they’ll still hurt you. So I treated him badly as I’m afraid to get once again. I’m afraid. I just don’t want to know what’s like to be hurt anymore. And I hate being like this.

But as got to know him more, he proved me wrong. Now I know that he will never hurt me. And I’m really thankful that he never leaves my side despite all the bad things I did to him.

Author’s POV

            It was a normal day for both Jiyeon and Seung Ho. They went to the department store together because they already run out of groceries at home.

            While Jiyeon was pushing the cart, Seung Ho had been randomly putting everything that he likes on the cart making Jiyeon stare at him weirdly.

            And after awhile when Seung Ho was about to place another pack of crackers on the cart he finally noticed that Jiyeon had been eyeing on him and so he smiled foolishly.

            “Can we also get this one??” he asked like a child asking his mom for a snack.

            “Neo! Mwoyah?? Are you a 5 year old kid? ANDWAE!!!” Jiyeon then rejected his request to buy another cracker and continued to walk to the other stand.

            “But….” Seung Ho then pouts like a child who didn’t get what he wants and followed Jiyeon still carrying with him the crac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter