Moving on

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            And with that, I put all the stuff in the box to the small metal trash bin. I took a deep breath and mumbles to myself.

“Thanks for the friendship, thank you for the smile. Thanks for the love you showed even though it was only for a while. True my heart was broken and yes, my eyes did cry. But the pain is all over now because I have to say goodbye. Goodbye Myungsoo”

And with that I light a match stick and drop it to the can, I looked at it as it all burn to ashes. And again tears falls from my eyes. This would be the last I’ll shed tears for him.

I went inside the house and I passed by Seung Ho’s room. I stared at his door. He must be sleeping right now. I walked towards the door and stared on it. As if I can see through that door.

“It was so stupid of me to make you wait, so insensitive of me to make fun of your feelings for me. I know you were hurt. So was I. But I couldn’t tell you how I felt because there was someone else who owned me.”

“That is why you didn’t hear me say the words “I love you”. You only felt me giving pain to you. You saw me not being true to you. You even saw me through the darkest shades of black and blue. And yet you never leave my side. Mianhae. For always making you feel hurt. And for always making you wait for me. But I don’t think I can tell you that just yet, those words you want to hear from me. I know it is too much for me to ask. But please wait for me just a little bit longer”

Then I stretched my hand towards his door and touched it. If ever I’ll fall in love again, I want it to be with him. The person who will Heal My Heart. I wish that person would be him.

Seung Ho’s POV

            I can’t seem to fall asleep; I kept tossing and turning around my bed. Would you blame me? The thought of Jiyeon leaving me just now, it was really frightening.

And what Jiyeon told me, it kept ringing on my head. I’m too afraid to fall asleep and woke only to find out that it was a only dream.

It was around dawn when I finally fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I cleaned myself and walked out of my room and found Jiyeon at the kitchen, cooking breakfast for sure.

I cautiously walk towards the kitchen. “What are you still doing there? Come here. Let’s eat” She said as soon as she sees me and so I walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter