The Same Pain They Have

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            As I wandered on the streets aimlessly, I didn’t know how I ended up going to my house again. Maybe my feet just know its way back to it.

            I entered the house and saw the mess I created last time. Pieces of shattered glass are everywhere. The house felt empty like.

            After all the walking I did, my body felt tired and I decided to lie at my bed. But even though my body is tired, I can’t sleep.

            Maybe that’s because I’ve been sleeping these whole ten days that my body didn’t want to sleep anymore. And I just sit up and leans my back on the wall behind me and hugged my knees.

            I stayed like that for a while, until someone burst in without even knocking and started calling my name. And when he finally saw me, he started yelling at me.

            “Yah!!” he yelled at me which startles me a little. “What do you think you were doing by suddenly disappearing at the hospital? Is appearing and disappearing your new found hobby? Do you know how worried I was?!” he asked nonstop.

            I stared at him for a while and then I finally recognize him. He was the same man at the hospital, but who does he think he is? Yelling at me like that. And so I talked back to him.

            “What do you think you are doing? Yelling at me like that?” I said coldly to him but he didn’t answer me and so I asked one more question.

            “How did you know I’ll be here?” I asked forgetting the fact that he was actually the one who brought me to the hospital so it is given that he knows where I live.

            “Is that even important now?” he retorted. “Come on, we need to go back to the hospital” he said gently as he walks towards me and held my arm, but I immediately yanks it away from him which surprises him.

            “Yah! Park Jiyeon, don’t be stubborn and let’s go back to the hospital” he yelled at me once again, this guy is seriously annoying me. But something else caught my attention, he knows my name. Not just my name, but my full name.

            “Just who are you, huh?!” I asked in a rather loud voice. Because I was really getting frustrated at him yelling at me when I don’t even know him.

            He then pointed at himself “na? I’m your savior, so stop such a hard headed and let’s go back to the hospital.” He answered as he once again held my arm.

            “Shireo!!” I protested. “I won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter