His Love for Her

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV

            Because of her I understood what true love really meant. That “love” means you care for another person’s happiness more than your own.

            That no matter how painful the choices you might face, you just want that person to be happy even if that doesn’t include you.

            From that moment it has been clear to me. I must be in love with her. Before I knew it, I’ve grown to love her so much.

            And days go by like that; me watching her from afar without her knowing. Sometimes I would see her boyfriend visit her.

            They didn’t exactly live together but he came to visit her from time to time. They must be really in love with each other.

            But one day she suddenly disappeared without a word. She was gone. One moment she was just there within my reach and the next moment she was nowhere of sight.

            I didn’t know what happened. Why did she leave all of a sudden? When will she come back? Or will she even come back again.

            I tried to search for her. I asked all over our neighborhood, if by chance someone knows why she left and where she has gone to. But no one was able to answer my question.

            Until someone told me that she saw her the night before she leaves and she was crying. She was talking to someone over the phone and crying.

            That is the last news I’ve heard about her. I thought that maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend because I also noticed that he rarely visited her there the past few days.         

            Again just like that weeks passed by without her. I really miss her. If only I knew this would happen, I shouldn’t have let him hurt her.

            Then just as how she disappeared without a single word. She came back. But this time she seemed to be a different person, far different from the one I love.

            She looks lonely and gloomy. The smile on her face is gone. Her eyes are now just filled with sadness and sorrow.

            I want to approach her. I want to comfort her. There is so much I want to do for her. But I didn’t know how to start. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter