The Yoo Family

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            After Seung Ho said he has a gift for his omma, both his noona and her mother got curious of what is it and asked him. He just smiled then and looks at Jiyeon, then walks towards her making her the center of attention.

            Jiyeon on the other hand felt awkward and looked at Seung Ho as he walks towards her. “Omma, this is my gift to you.” Seung Ho said as he held Jiyeon by the shoulder and slight pushed her forward to his mother.

            Jiyeon was shocked and was speechless at Seung Ho’s action and she looked at him with WHAT-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT kind of look, and Seung Ho smiled foolishly at her.

            “Jiyeon-ah this is my omma and my noona” Seung Ho introduced his family member to Jiyeon who was still in a state of shock. But after a few seconds Jiyeon got back to her senses and greeted them.

            “Ah… Annyeong haseyo… Park Jiyeon-imnida” she introduced herself awkwardly to the ladies in front of her. and they both smiled warmly at her.

            “Omo… such a beautiful lady you are” Seung Ho’s mom complimented her making Jiyeon a bit embarrass.

            “Kamsahamnida” she politely answered and bows.

“No wonder my brother is head over heels into you” Seung Ho’s noona added.

            “Neh?” Jiyeon was a bit taken aback by Seung Ho’s noona’s revelation though she knows that Seung Ho has feelings for her, in fact never lied to her about that.

            He openly expresses himself towards her, without pressuring her to like him too. She still can remember it clearly when Seung Ho told her about his feelings.

“I have come to you not to make you love me, but to make you realize that you are worth loving. All I’m after is for you to know, you don’t have to feel the same” Those words echo in her mind.

            “Noona!” Seung Ho then whined, because his noona is actually embarrassing him by saying that.

            “Wae??? Aren’t you??” noona teased Seung Ho making him all red and the 3 ladies smiled at the embarrass Seung Ho.

            Then after while they all went to the kitchen to have dinner together since it was Seung Ho’s omma’s birthday anyway.

            “I’m glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter