The Kim Family

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            “What is this omma?” Myungsoo asked his mother as he accepted the picture that his mother is giving him though he already knows the answer he stills asks.

            “She is the daughter of Taesan group CEO” his mother answered his question.

            “And so??” he asked coldly though he knows where this already going it is not the first time this kind of thing happened to him..

“You will be meeting her tomorrow and I want you to treat her nicely. Arasso?” his mother informed him.

            “Mwoh?? Omma! How many times do I have to tell not to set me up on dates?” Myungsoo answered with a trace of annoyance on his voice.

            “Until you get tired.” His mother’s short reply.

            “Omma!!!” he whined once again. “Cancel it.. Because I’m definitely not going to meet her, not. Never!” he said firmly

            “Just why don’t you want to meet anybody?! Why don’t you just meet her once. Who know’s maybe you’ll like her.” his mother asked.

            “No I won’t...” Myungsoo answered quickly and confidently.

            “How can you be sure,,,,?” his mom asked.

            “I just know” he answered shortly.

“Oppa! Don’t tell me you are still hang up to that unnie” his little sister said who was sitting in front of him.

He then gives a glare at his dongsaeng and said “Shut up Kim Yoo Jung!”

            “Is what your sister told right?” his mother asked him and he remained silent and they took it as a “YES”

            “I knew it!!!” his sister commented… “oppa could never forget that unnie…”

            “Just forget about her already! I told you right! She is not the right one for you! Forget that girl!!” his mom demanded on him.

            “Omma!!” he whined.

            “Kim Myung Soo!!! I’m telling you! Forget about her. Why do you always disobey me? Do you really want to see me die, Huh!!” his mom questioned her.

            And upon hearing the word “die” Myungsoo hyped up. “Omma!!! Do you really thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter