Unexpected Encounters

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Myungsoo…” that was the only word Jiyeon manages to say.

            Then suddenly Myungsoo hugs her “Jiyeon-ah…” he called her name and hugs her tighter. Jiyeon then gathered all of her strength to push Myungsoo away from her and stand up from her seat.

            And as expected Myungsoo was surprised by Jiyeon’s action. “Jiyeon-ahh…” Myungsoo gently called her and tried to hold Jiyeon but Jiyeon made a step backwards.

            “Don’t touch me!” Jiyeon said as she puts her arm up to the level of her heart trying to keep Myungsoo away from her.

            “Jiyeon-ah… “Myungsoo called her once again and stepped forward trying to get closer to Jiyeon but as Myungsoo steps forward Jiyeon would step backwards.

            “Don’t come closer!!” Jiyeon ordered or more like pleaded but Myungsoo didn’t listen and holds her hand.

            “Let go!!” Jiyeon said and tried to pull away her hand from his grip but Myungsoo only tightens his grip. “I said let go!!!” Jiyeon then yelled at Myungsoo as she tries to calm herself.

            “I won’t” Myungsoo seriously said.

            “I need to go…” Jiyeon said and tried to pull her hands once again but failed to do so. She then looked around. “Seung Ho-ah…. Where are you??? Why aren’t you back yet??? Please comeback soon… take me out of here… jebal….Yoo Seung Ho” Jiyeon said in her thought as she tries to hold back her tears from falling.

            “Jiyeon please… look at me..” Myungsoo begged and holds both Jiyeon’s shoulder so that Jiyeon would face him.

            But Jiyeon, she just can’t look into Myungsoo straightly, it was as if her whole body would fell on the ground and energy had been drained out of her body. Her eyes got all teary. And yes, she wanted to cry. She wanted to cry badly but she just can’t cry.

            At least not in front of Myungsoo she didn’t want to satisfy him knowing that until now she is hurting because of him.

            She once again tried to push Myungsoo away from her. “Don’t come near me!” she said her cracked voice and once again looked around hoping to see Seung Ho. “Yoo Seung Ho please comes back now…” she pleaded for Seung Ho to come back in her mind, this is just too much for her to handle alone

            “Jiyeon, I know you are mad at me…. but please… Forgive me” Myungsoo person said. “I really didn’t want to hurt you…”

            “But you did… you hurt me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter