Long Night

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            “Mwoh!!? So you are saying that you saw Jiyeon today?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo who is now telling him everything that happened earlier.

            “Neh…” Myungsoo answered back.

            “So what happened? Did you talk to her? How was she?” Woohyun asked too many questions at a time.

            “She was mad at me.” Myungsoo answered as he sigh, sadness are seen in his eyes and Woohyun could only sigh with him.

            “I can understand her, if I was her, I would also be mad at you.” Woohyun honestly said his thought about this matter. “But you should have explained to her at the least, I know she’ll understand then.” He advised.

            “How can I? I didn’t even manage to talk to her properly.” Myungsoo answered back. “and she was with some guy.” He added.

            “NEh?? So Jiyeon already have a new boyfriend?” Woohyun asked

            “it seems so.… but I don’t believe that she loves that guy. She must only be using him to make me jealous.” Myungsoo commented trying to make himself believe that it is the truth.

            “But Myungsoo… it’s almost been over a year since you left her.” Woohyun commented.

            “And your point is?” Myungsoo asked sounding pissed.

            “My point is… it’s been a long time… who knows if Jiyeon actually really moved on. A lot can happen with that span of time. We both know that Jiyeon is such a wonderful person, she had a lot of suitors before you two became a couple.” WooHyun said not knowing that he is already rubbing salt on Myungsoo’s wound.

            “Ara… but Jiyeon picked me, didn’t she?” Myungsoo said as he remembers the day that Jiyeon finally gave him her answer and they became a couple, a small smile crept at the corner of his lips remembering that day. “I know that Jiyeon will pick me again this time.” Myungsoo said.

            “So what do you plan?” Woohyun asked.

            “I’m going to win her again. I’m never going to let her go this time.” Myungsoo said in full determination.

            “Ok… just know that I’m always here if you need help.” Woohyun said as he gives Myungsoo a tap o his back to somehow comfort him.

            “Gomawo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter