Gone

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Just as what Seung Ho had told Jiyeon, she went inside her room and took a quick shower. She stared at her own reflection on the mirror in front of her.

            Then after a while she stands up from her seat and heads towards Seung Ho’s room, she slowly opened the door and took a peek inside his room, there she saw him lying.

            She slowly walks toward his bed side and stares at his sleeping image, the moonlight that passes through the window served as her light.

            She bents her body and stretched her hand towards his face to touch him but even before her hand could land on his face a hand stopped her from doing so.

            “What are you doing?” Seunng Ho said as he grabs Jiyeon’s hand preventing it from touching his face, he wasn’t asleep after all.

            “Sorry… Did I wake you up?” Jiyeon asked in an almost inaudible voice.

            “Ani… why are you here anyway?” Seung Ho asked in a cold voice as he seats up.

            “Geunyang….” Jiyeon said, she didn’t exactly know where she would start.

            “It’s getting late… Just go to sleep… if you have something to tell me… tell me later. I’m really sleepy right now, so let’s talk later, ok?” Seung Ho said and lies back to his bed.

            “Mianhae…” Jiyeon said as she holds her tears. But Seung Ho didn’t respond and so there is nothing she could do but to leave his room with a heavy heart.

Myungsoo and Ji Eun’s Side

            “I thought you were a sane, rational person capable of intelligent conversation. Clearly, I was misinformed” Ji Eun said as she looks at Myungsoo. “And since you look fine now, I’ll take my leave. I don’t have much time to argue with a sick mind” She added and turns around to walk towards the door.

            But as Ji Eun turned around a hand suddenly grabs her wrist preventing her from moving and when she looked back she saw Myungsoo holding her wrist.

            “Mianhae…” he apologizes but that wasn’t enough to pacify her.

            “Gwaechana… it’s my fault anyway.. I shouldn’t be poking my nose on someone else’s business. It’s my fault for being a busy body.” Ji Eung said and takes back her hand from Myungsoo’s grip and heads towards the door without looking back. And Myungsoo just watched her leaves.

Jiyeon & Seung Ho’s Side

            The next day, Jiyeon woke up earlier than usual, or it is better to say tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter