The Mysterious Man

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            I woke up feeling dizzy. I don’t know what happened to me after I took all those pills have. Am I dead? I asked myself. Is this heaven?

Nah….  This can’t be heaven; I didn’t do anything good to be in heaven. They say that only good people go to heaven.

            I’m not a good person, so that is really impossible. And since when did heaven got walls and ceilings? Again I asked myself as I let my eyes wander around.

            That is when I realize that I’m not really in heaven but in a hospital, I also noticed the IV fluid that is connected in my hand.

            When I look at my bed side something caught my attention or should I say “someone”. There is a man sleeping near my bedside, I can say that he must be really tired to be sleeping in that position.

            But then I wondered who he was, he doesn’t look like a nurse nor a doctor because he somewhat just look like my age too or maybe a year older.

            Then maybe he is other patient’s guardian but the question is “whom?”. I’m the only patient in the room and from how I see it the room I’m in right now is a private room, so who is he? What is he doing here? I thought to myself as I watch his sleeping figure.

            Then suddenly he woke up from his slumber. Maybe he felt that someone is watching him sleep. He rubs his eyes.

            Our eyes met and he immediately stands up and walks towards me. “Oh my God, You’re awake. I’m so glad you’re awake now. How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere?” he asked nonstop to me. Making me confused.

            I don’t know who he was so I was kind of confused to why he is so concerned about me. I didn’t answer any of his questions and just kept on staring at him.

            Who are you, ahjussi? I asked him. And he seemed surprise to my question. Maybe he also realizes that he haven’t introduces himself to me.

            But before he could even answer my question the door opened and revealed someone wearing a white uniform and I’m guessing that she is the nurse in this hospital.

            “Oh? You’re finally awake” she said and gladly as she walks towards me and smiled to me. Then she checked the IV fluid beside my bed.

            I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter