A Loving Couple?

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            The moment our ride ended, we walk away from it and what is weird is that, some are staring and us, some are even smiling and giggling while looking at us, then as we passed by I heard them say.

            “aigoo…. her boyfriend is really sweet”

            “is that them?”

            “Yes.. it’s them… they look good together.”

            “Such a lovely couple”

            And I heard a lot more compliment, are they talking about us? OK, I was being dumb for asking that. It is obvious that they are talking about us.

            Then I looked at Seung Ho and noticed that he is blushing real hard. How cute. If only you’d dye his hair green, he’d pass to be a tomato. Now I know why they are chattering about us. He was that person whose voice stands out among the rest.

Flashback

            As the ride goes up, I heard someone shouted my name. As in real loud.

            “PARK JIYEON!!!!!!!”

            But I ignored it and focused on my own shouting. And as we got dropped by the ride everyone on the ride screamed at the top of their lungs including me, but still there is one voice that sure stands out the same voice that called my name.

            “SARANGHAE!!! SARANGHAE!!! SARANGHAEEEEEEEEE!!!”

End of Flashback

            I smiled unconsciously, now I know why he is that red. He is that person who shouted my name and shout saranghae 3 times. And that is also why all those people are looking at us.

            “Yah, Seung Ho” I lightly called him and he looks at me, but I know he is still feeling embarrassed.

            “wae?” he asked as if nothing happened.

            “Are you that person who shouted my name and “Saranghae”” I asked the obvious question and he turned redder. I didn’t know that he can get redder as he already was.

            “You already know why are you still asking?!” he grumpily said and walks faster trying to avoid eye contact with me. haha! He is really funny. He did it on his own and now he is embar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter