Please Heal My Heart

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. And as a little girl, I believed in wands, fairies and fairytales.  When he came, I believed in Prince Charming too. But he made it hard for me to believe in happy-ever-after. My once upon a time, didn't end happily ever after.

I went to the place where we stayed together before. Everything that is in there reminds me of him. I don’t even know why I went to this place anyway.

Maybe because I just have nowhere to go aside from this place. I left everything I had the day I fell in love with him. My friends, my family, and most especially MY LIFE.

I seated on the couch we used to sit together. I remember all the good memories we had while sitting on it together and watch our favorite drama on TV together. But now I’m left here all alone. I always thought it was dumb for him to pick me in the first place.  I'm not special, I never was, never will be. 

He just made me believe I was and broke my heart when he finally realized I wasn't. But why is it that after all the pain he have put me through I still seem to think of him?

I decided to clean the place. I keep myself busy with things to do, but then as I was about to put my things on the cabinet I saw his old clothes.

I saw his old knitted sweater; it was actually a gift from me. I painful look at it and took it from the cabinet. He left it. He left just like how he left me.  I know that I’m not important to him, I can notice it. I know he don’t love me anymore like before, that’s why we broken up.

But even though I’m nothing to him now, I’m just here, still loving him. I can’t do anything but cry and cry as I hug his old sweater.

The pain I’m feeling now is killing me. I can’t take it any longer and so I grab my bag and took a bottle of pills from it.

I took several pills and swallow it all. This is the only way I have to ease the pain I’m feeling right now. I know it is wrong but there is nothing I can do with this heart of mine.

After taking the pills I had finally fallen asleep, but it would have been better if I stayed awake, because then I wouldn’t have those dream.

That dream when played with my hair, fixed my makeup. When he was telling me he loves me. That he will never gave up on me and never leave me.

But then I woke and realized that it was only a dream, and this is reality, we are over. I’m not even sure anymore to wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter