Another Hurt Soul

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Somewhere in Korea there is also one soul that is suffering from heartache and loneliness, just like Jiyeon that person is also living in sadness.

He is closing himself from all things from the outside world. He doesn’t go out of his room nor even to talk with his friend. It was as if he was ruining his own life.

And as he was sleeping on his bed, his door opened revealing one of his friend, that friend of him walks closer to him and removes the blanket away from him trying to wake him up.

“Yah!!! Wake up!!” reprimand his friend.

“Yah!!! Can’t you see that I’m sleeping? Just go away!!!” he said in an annoyed voice and pulled back the blanket to cover his body.

            “It’s already past noon. You can’t be sleeping the whole say again” his friend said and tried to pull the blanket again.

            “I’ll sleep as long as I like!! So go!!” he said once again making his friend annoyed at him.

            “Yah!! Enough!! Until when do you plan to be like this? Huh?!” his friend scolded him.

            “Why do you care?!” he scolded back as he sits up.

            “Will you stop acting like the victim here!!!! You are the one who left her. So what’s with this self-destruction and sulking you are doing??!... If there is someone who should be doing that, that is Jiyeon! Not you!!! Because you are the one who left her in the first place!!!”

            “Because I didn’t have a choice!!!” he scolded his friend

            “Yes do! And you chose to hurt her!” that friend said not caring about his feelings.

Ex Boyfriend’s POV

            I know what my friend said is true. That I was the one who left her. That if there is someone who should be feeling all this that is not me but her.

            She is Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. She is a perfect girl. She was kind, smart, cute and best of all, she loves me too. we both love each other.

I love her so much that I was willing to give her everything I had, I was willing to love her completely and I was willing to fight for her.

But still, I had to let her go not because she isn’t willing to do the same for me. In fact she already did. She gave up her life for me. She left her family just for me.

But sometimes people choose to leave, not because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter