Memories of the Past

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            The next morning Seung Ho was the first one to wake up and so he decided to make breakfast for Jiyeon who was still asleep in her room, since Jiyeon fell asleep late. But not long enough Jiyeon finally wakes up and wash up then heads to the kitchen to find Seung Ho in aprons.

            “Ohh?? Our sleeping beauty is finally awake” Seung Ho said with a smile making Jiyeon furrowed her brows. “Who kissed you awake?’ he even added.

“No one.. I woke up on my own” Jiyeon nonchalantly answered and walks closer.

“Ohh… what a waste… I was about to give you a kiss…” Seung Ho joked... “But since you are already awake… let me just give you your breakfast, Princess” Seung Ho sweetly said as he place a plate of food on the table.

Hearing the word “Princess” from him makes Jiyeon cringe as she remembers how Myungsoo used to call her like that.

 “Don’t call me like that” Jiyeon said in a low voice.

“Neh?” Seung Ho asked in confusion.

“I said don’t call me again like that.” Jiyeon repeated.

“Arasso… Mian” Seung Ho answered, he noticed the uneasiness on Jiyeon’s face so he just agrees and didn’t ask for anything else and just decided to change the topic. “Jiyeon-ah… Are you busy today??” he asked.

“wae?” Jiyeon asked as she looks at Seung Ho who is now seating on her opposite side of the table and eating his breakfast as well.

“Let’s go on a date” Seung Ho said with a smile on his face.

“Don’t you have to go to work today?” Jiyeon asked back

“Ani…” Seung Ho said as he shakes his head. “I filed a leave…” he added and gives Jiyeon a sweet smile.

“Mwoh??” Jiyeon said in disbelief. “But you just filed a leave not long ago and you filed again?? What are you going to do if they fire you?” Jiyeon asked nonstop

“They won’t…. don’t worry…. So let’s go on a date, huh?” Seung Ho pleads using his puppy eyes to make Jiyeon agrees and it pays it off, Jiyeon did agreed.

“Aigoo… arasso… so stop doing that… you’re not cute at all” Jiyeon said. Though she said he wasn’t cute, she was still smiling at his foolishness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter