Almost

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            After some time, Jiyeon have had enough and she rises from her bed and grabs her coat as well as her bag. She walked straight to the door and in no time she had reached the street and hailed for a taxi. She seated at the back of it with worries written all over her face. 

She seemed really restless. It is sure enough that Myungsoo is the only person that could make Jiyeon into a total mess and even after some time had pass he can still does that same thing on her.

Jiyeon’s POV

            I’m really strange. I know I shouldn’t be this way. But I can’t help but it. Why is it like that? It hurts when I don’t see him, and when I do it still hurts me.

It hurts whether he’s here, or whether he’s not. It hurts whether he calls my name, or doesn’t. Why did he have to come back and mess with my mind once again?

Just what exactly does he want from me? I know I wouldn’t be able to know unless I ask him myself and that is what I’m going to do right now.

Mianhae, Seung Ho-ah.. Just this once. Just this once. I just have to clear the questions in my mind and only him can answer that. Please forgive for this.

Author’s POV

            Meanwhile Myungsoo is patiently waiting for Jiyeon under the cold rain. He knows that compare to thins Jiyeon might have gone to something more.

            As he hang his head low and staring the ground, suddenly the raindrops that are hitting him stopped and he a pair of shoes.

            He smiled thinking that his waiting is worthwhile since she came; Jiyeon came for him and that is much more important.

            That he didn’t mind the cold rain. But as soon as he lifts his head to look at her, his smiled disappear. It wasn’t Jiyeon afterall.

            “Ji Eun-ssi” Myungsoo called the person who is holding an umbrella up to his head. “What are you doing here?” he added.

            “I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here getting yourself rained on?” Ji Eun asked back.

            “I’m waiting for someone.” Myungsooo answered honestly.

            “But it’s already raining… you should at least find somewhere to shelter you.” Ji Eun suggested. “You’ll get sick if stay here that long.”

            “I’m ok…” Myungsoo answered wearily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter