Images of Her

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon could only stare at Halmeoni and waits until she answer her own question. And after a while Halmeoni indeed answer it. “It is to find someone who knows all your faults and weakness but still willing to embrace you with so much love without doubt.” Halmeoni said and finally gives Jiyeon the things they had purchased and Jiyeon paid for it.

“Most of the time we just can’t return the love given to us, no matter how pure and sincere that love is. But you can do one thing. Allow that person to continue loving you.” Halmeoni added and Jiyeon remained silent not knowing what to say. And finally went to where Seung Ho is.

“What did you talk about with Halmeoni?” Seung Ho asked when Jiyeon finally reaches him.

“It’s nothing” Jiyeon answered.

“But you 2 seemed to be taking something serious…” Seung Ho said.

“I said it is nothing.” Jiyeon answered coldly. And Seung Ho didn’t ask anymore as he didn’t want to argue with Jiyeon. And they proceed to what they still needed to do.

Other Side (Myungsoo and Woohyun’s Side)

They didn’t head straight back home and decided to stroll around and market and buy the groceries needed. When they finished shopping for groceries then they went out of the marketplace. And as they were walking Myungsoo saw a familiar face. He saw it as a car passed by them. It was Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon?” Myungsoo mumbles to himself as his head turns to follow the car that just passed by them.

“You said something?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo and suddenly Myungsoo just passed him all the grocery bags he is carrying.

“Jiyeon.. It is Jiyeon” Myungsoo said and runs to chase for the car before it got away. “Jiyeon!!!! Jiyeon-ah!!!” He screams at the top of his lungs hoping Jiyeon would hear him.

Jiyeon and Seung Ho’s Side

When they bought all the things they needed they went to the car park and ready to go home. Jiyeon sat on the passenger seat beside Seung Ho. Before they could go far from the market Jiyeon heard something and looked back.

“Why? Did you forget something” Seung Ho asked when Jiyeon sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter