And Yet Another Argument

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            On the other side, back to where Jiyeon is. Jiyeon can finally get discharge from the hospital. Seung Ho was the one who arrange her discharge papers and everything that is left to do.

            After doing all the necessary things, Seung Ho went back to Jiyeon’s room and told her that he will be bringing her home. But as expected Jiyeon is a stubborn one and refuses. But Seung Ho is also as stubborn as her and finally convinced her.

            But there is one thing that Seung Ho didn’t tell her when he is convincing her to take a ride with him home. Because he knows that for sure she’s not agree to that idea and it is that he is not actually taking her to her home. But he is taking her to his home.

            He was just thinking of what is best for her and he didn’t want to leave her alone while she is still unstable. Who knows what she may do to herself again when she is alone? So he decided that he would just take her to his house to closely watch her.

            And as he was driving, Jiyeon finally noticed that they are taking a different path to her house. Jiyeon looked at her and said “This is not the way to my house”

            Seung Ho took a quick glance at her and looks back at the road ahead before answering a short “I know.”

            Jiyeon seemed confused to his answer “then where are you taking me?” she asked and stared at Seung ho while waiting for an answer.

            “My home” again his short reply without even looking at Jiyeon.

            “Mwoh?!!” Jiyeon asked in a surprised and annoyed tune of voice. “Why are you taking me there?” she asked. “And didn’t you say before that your house is next to mine, and that is how you found me and brought me to the hospital? So were you lying when you said all those?” she interrogated Seung Ho.

            This time Seung Ho took a quick glance at her again and looks back at the road. “No. I didn’t lie. My house is really just next to you.” he answered as a matter of fact.

            “If you are telling the truth then why are we taking a different path to your house? You’re house is next to mine so I suppose we just have the same road to take to get there.” Jiyeon answered still not convince to his answer. Seung Ho didn’t respond so she started to rants “So stop the car! I want to get down!” Jiyeon demanded.

            “No.” was Seung Ho’s calm yet firm answer which only annoys Jiyeon mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter