Somebody to Talk To

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Myungsoo and his blind date reached the car park not noticing that they are still hand in hand. He didn’t know why he drags this lady with him. And when they stopped walking that is when they noticed that they are still holding hands, it was Myungsoo who lets go first and coughs to ease his awkward feeling.

            “Mian, I didn’t mean to do that, it’s just that you looked like you needed some help back there” Myungsoo awkwardly explains.

            “Gwaenchana… Thanks for helping me anyway.” His blind date replied.

            “But then, are you okay?” Myungsoo asked out of concern.

            “Neh?? Keurom nan gwaenchana” his blind date answered and flashes a smile in front of him, but he is nothing buying it.

            “Are you sure?” Myungsoo asked once again.

            “Neh, I’m really okay” she answered but this time it sounded desperate unlike the first one, it seems like that if Myungsoo would ask her again, she won’t be answering the same question.

Myungsoo’s POV

            I don’t know why, but for some reason I just want to comfort her at least. Her eyes are full of tears and yet she still manages to say she is okay when we both know that she is not.

            “You know what, you can cry…” I suddenly said which slightly startles her and she gave me a weird look.

            “Neh?” was all she manages to say as she titled her head on the side.

            “ani-yah.. amugoto aniya” I said as I didn’t want to look that I’m invading her privacy but then she just smiled at me. “What’s so funny?” I managed to asked and she still smiling when she answered me.

            “You’re one interesting guy, Myungsoo-ssi” she said as she smiles brightly at me, I can’t figure out this girl, just a while ago she looked like would break and yet here she is now smiling brightly at me. I think she is making fun of me right now.

            “Neh?” and it was my turn to become speechless. “Are you making fun of me?” I asked in an annoyed tune of voice. She then shakes her head.

            “Ani-yah.. I’m not making fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter