His Tears

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho’s POV

            Jiyeon and I have been closer over the time. Close enough to call each other as “friend”. Though there are still times where Jiyeon would give me a cold shoulder but it’s ok as I’m already used to it.

            Knowing about her family, her sad past, only makes me want to protect her even more. I didn’t ask her about it before because I know that I have no right to know.

I also don’t have any method of asking her without her getting hurt. So I waited until the day that she is ready to tell me everything about her.

And no matter what happened in her past, it doesn’t matter. This is now and nothing will ever take away how I feel for her.

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho didn’t have much more work to do at his work place and so he was preparing to go home when some of his colleagues asked him to join them on their dinner out but he refused.

            And because of this his colleagues just . “Aigoo.. Seung Ho-ah… when will you introduce to us that girlfriend of yours?” asked by one and the others follows.

            “Neh… we’ve been wanting to meet the person who makes the grumpy Seung Ho into a lovesick fool” teased by the other.

            “Mwoh? Grumpy?? Since when did I act grumpy?” he asked as if he wasn’t doing it right now and his friends just smiled at him.

            “Just now.” answered by his friend.

            “Aish….” Seung Ho just grunts. “Just go ahead.” He shooed them.

            “Arasso…. But next time you have to introduce to us your girlfriend… Arasso??” his friend insisted before leaving and the others nods.

            “Neh… you must!!” the others echoed.

            “She is not my girlfriend… Arasso..?” Seung Ho said as he fakes a smile. Yes it is a sad fact. Jiyeon was not his “girl”

            “But you are hoping she is….” Teased by one of them

            “yah! Stop teasing me already!!” Seung Ho whined as he is already getting annoyed by his friend.

            “Arasoo…” they said because they noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter