Confrontation

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            Why is it that he has to appear again, when everything is going well with me? I finally start to be happy again after such a long time. So why does he have to appear again and ruin everything for me?

            Just what did I do that is so wrong that I have to experience this all? Yoo Seung Ho, just where on earth are you? I need you now more than ever.

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho went out of the department store with a smile on his face as he looks at the piece of ring that he bought earlier. Thinking of the time when he can gave it to Jiyeon.

            And after giving it enough look he puts it on his pocket, as he gets nearer he saw Jiyeon seemingly troubled by someone, his smile immediately fades away and he runs towards Jiyeon who is being grabbed by someone.

            “Jiyeon-ah!!” he called Jiyeon and takes Jiyeon from the man that is grabbing her. Jiyeon then quickly hides at his back.

            “Neo mwoyah!!” he barks at the guy infront of him and as soon as he saw his face he recognized him.

“Neo!” they both said in unison.

By that time, Seung ho also realized that he might be Jiyeon’s ex boyfriend, the person who cost so much miseries to the person he loves; Jiyeon.

Myungsoo’s POV

            I’ve been waiting for this for so long, the moment where I’ll met Jiyeon again, I have so much to say to her. I want to tell her to start all over again.

            But now that she is finally in front of me, all the words I’ve prepared to tell her seemed to slipped out of my mind. I can’t think of anything. I just want to hug her.

            But she won’t even let me near her, but I’m also not giving up, never. I know that she still loves me. not that I want to believe that it is true. Because it is.

Author’s POV

            Both Seung Ho and Myungsoo seemed to recognize each other. but it was Seung Ho who first talked. “What do you want?” Seung Ho asked trying to be casual as much as possible, as much as he can.

            “It’s not of your business” Myungsoo answered rudely and peeks at Jiyeon who hides behind Seung Ho. “Jiyeon…. Jebal… let’s talk” Myungsoo said.

            Seung Ho then looked at Jiyeon and noticed that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter