Love? Hate?

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

            As I walked closer to her, she just remained there, not moving even an inch and just looking at me blankly. “Jiyeon-ah” I called her once again and held her in my arms. How I miss to have her in my arms.

            “I miss you so much” I added as I hug her tighter. But she didn’t say anything and I can feel her gently pushing me and releasing herself from my hug.

I let go of her and looked into her eyes and once again I saw nothing. Since when did she have that cold stares? Her eyes were always bright and shining before.

            “Jiyeon-ah….” I called her again. “I’m really sorry…” I said, maybe she is mad at me. No! She is definitely mad at me; she might even hate me right now.

            “For what?” she finally spoke. She looked very serious; it was as if I’m seeing a different person right now. A lot has changed to her.

“For hurting me or for breaking my heart?” she asked me coldly. Now I know she is really mad at me. And I can only look at her.

            “For everything…. I’m sorry for everything that I did to you.” I said sincerely as I look at her and held her hands.

“Please forgive me Jiyeon-ah… Let’s start again… I won’t hurt you anymore. I promise.” I pleaded and then she smiled a rather bitter smile.

            “Do you think it’s that simple? That when you apologized everything will be back to normal?” she said coldly to me as she takes her hand back.

            “I know my apologies won’t change anything… But I’m willing to make it up to you… Just give me one more chance… I promise I won’t hurt you again. I’m going to protect you.” I said to her.

            Once again she scoffs at my sentence “The last time I trusted you, I had my heart broken.” She bitterly said to me.

            “Please Jiyeon… just give me another chance… Don’t you love me anymore?” I asked her hoping to hear her say she still loves me.

            “I would lie if I say I don’t you anymore” she said and I’m very happy to hear that but that happiness didn’t last long when I heard her next sentence.

“I still love you, yes...” she said and paused for a while. Then she looked at me in the eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter