First Crush and First Heartbreak

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho’s POV

            I have a client meeting together with my female co-worker, we arrived at the restaurant together, we are still early for about 20 minutes or so, and as we entered the restaurant I saw a familiar face.

            It was her, I’m sure it was her. Lee Ji Eun, my friend for a long time, she was younger to me by one year and so I have always treated her as my little sister.

            I walked towards and greeted her. “Ji Eun-ah…” I gently called her and she seemed so surprised to see in front of her.

            “O…oppa…” she stutters as those words escape from her lips.

“It’s been a long time, how are you?” I said as give her a friendly smile.

            “I’m doing good…” she answered “how about you oppa?” she asked me.

            “I’m also doing great” I answered.

            “Glad to hear that” was her short answer.

            “Are you alone?” I asked because she was sitting there all by herself and before she could even give me her answer someone from behind came.

            “Who are they?” that person asked Ji Eun and looked at us.

            “Just an old friend” Ji Eun answered. And later that guy introduced himself to us and left with Ji Eun. He seemed to be the boyfriend of Ji Eun. I’m glad that she had found someone else to love.

Ji Eun’s POV

            I never thought that I would see Seung Ho again today; I wasn’t prepared to face him. Why do I have to see him again?

Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever? Or fell for your best friend in the entire world and then sat around and watched him fall for someone else?

I have and he makes it seem so stupid that I fell in love with him in the first place.

            Yoo Seung Ho. My first real crush. He was my first real crush. I would tell him everything. He always made me smile. I always felt like I had real live butterflies inside me.

He was the one that could make me laugh over anything. He was my first real crush. But when I told him how I felt, he was my first real heartbreak.

            Because for him, I’m only a friend, a little sister that he always care about. He never sees me more than that. As he already love someone else.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter