The Park Family

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho got a little confused at Jiyeon’s word “What do you mean? Don’t you miss them?” he asked as he stares at Jiyeon.

            “Of course I do” Jiyeon plainly answered but there is sadness in her eyes more than just missing her family.

            “I’m sure they also miss you.” Seung Ho commented to comfort her but it really didn’t do any good for Jiyeon.

            “I bet not” Jiyeon sadly said again making Seung Ho confused.

            “neh? They are your family so I’m sure they miss you too” Seung Ho once again said.

            “FAMILY?” Jiyeon quoted his words and bitterly smiled at herself. “I was never a family to them so how could they miss me?” she said her voice is filled with sadness because of that.

            “To my unnies I was just a doll that they’ll brush the hair and dress up and when they got tired of it, they’ll set aside” Jiyeon said and Seung Ho was rendered speechless because of this, and didn’t know what to say to comfort Jiyeon so he just stared at her.

            “And my Appa…” Jiyeon paused for a second before continuing it was as if she was taking up all her courage to talk.

“I tried the best that I can to be a good daughter to him, but it was never enough. I’m always lacking. My father just hated me.” she said and this time tears escape from her eyes.

            “Why would he hate you? You are his daughter.” Seung Ho asked out of curiosity and Jiyeon remained silent for a while. “It’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it.”

            “Ani” Jiyeon answered and shakes her head “Gwaenchana, you’ll have to know it eventually. My father hates me because I killed my omma” Jiyeon said which surprised Seung Ho.

            “NEH??” Seung Ho was really shocked of what he have heard and that it the only word that came out of his mouth.

            “My Omma died while giving birth to me, this is why my Appa hates me. He hates me for taking away his beloved wife from him.” Jiyeon started.

“He wanted a son but in the end I was born a girl he didn’t need another daughter because he already have my unnies so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter