Episode 9 - Despicable Lies.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

All the while, there is someone witnessing the whole scene. It's that someone who just said that she needs to check something on her phone.

" I am glad that she is over me... To think, that she is still clinging on me... But..., oh well. " She smiled bitterly and left.

 

 

Jessica planted a kiss on Yoona's lips and pulled back, with a smile on her face. Somehow, she heard someone's footstep and that person is watching both her and Yoona but she just shrugged it off, thinking that it's her own imagination.

" Sica, is this.. real?.." Yoona paused.

" Nope, I am just kidding. "

After hearing this, Yoona is on the verge of breaking down but Jessica quickly hushed her.

" Aww baby don't cry. You this pabo, do you think I am really just kidding with you? " Jessica's hand move to Yoona's cheeks and slightly pinched it.

" O-Ouch! " Yoona managed to exclaim after cooling herself down, with a pout on her face.

" Did I pinch it too hard? Sorry, for that you have to actually blame yourself for too cute. So, you can't blame me.  And, did you just pouted infront of me? I think you did. Please stop pouting infront of me before I start to... " The younger girl captured the older girls' lips and the older girls' eyes are as big as fishballs.

" Shhhh, why are you talking so much! " Yoona act as if she's pissed off.

" I am sorry... " Jessica apologised.

" Haha I got you there! Do you think I am really pissed off? " Yoona laughed mischievously.

" Oh god. " Jessica said this in English and Yoona barely figure it out.

" Hey! Stop speaking in English! We have something to think of though.. " Yoona slowly drift away to her thoughts.

" Like what? " Jessica waits for Yoona to continue.

" About.. you and Taeyeon unnie... "

Upon hearing, Jessica herself doesn't know what to do as well. How to reply Yoona? How to continue this with Yoona? How to tell Taeyeon that she feels something for Yoona? However, she know that she can't bear to see Taeyeon getting hurt because of her. She doesn't know why, she just dreads of seeing Taeyeon getting hurt. Maybe is because of she and Taeyeon are sisters afterall. Or maybe...

She starts to think if she have erase all her feelings towards Taeyeon. Answer is , N.O. She still feel something for Taeyeon, she doesn't know. Perhaps are the memories that they have shared? Or perhaps, lust? Then what about Yoona? Is her feeling for Yoona, lust?

The girl starts to convince herself that its possible for one person to like two people at the same time. For her case, it's Taeyeon and Yoona. But the problem now is, she can't possibly ask Yoona to wait for her, to date with her secretly. She herself knows that, she have already let Yoona waited for too long and asking her to date with her secretly, behind their sisters' back, isn't that a bit too despicable?

" Yoona... I.... "

" Sica yah, it's okay. I know you are still a bit confused, you need not to give me an answer right now. I just want to stay by your side. " Yoona replied, from the bottom of her heart, with a slight pain.

" No Yoona, it's only right to give you at least a title but.. "

" Nope Sica, reason why I love you is not asking you to give me a title or whatever bullshyt it called, I just want to love you, take care of you, help you in everything you do. This will be enough. You liking me back is already my best gift I ever get. I don't ask for more, really. "

" But still.. "

" No but, and don't feel troubled or feel bad for me because of this. "

Jessica looking down, surrendering to Yoona by stop trying to debate with the younger girl.

" Come on, smile! " Yoona pat Jessica's cheek with both of her hands.

Jessica finally give in a smile and hug Yoona tightly.

" Sica yah, can you answer me a question? "

" Yes, yoong? "

" Finally, you are using my nickname. " Yoona's voice slightly showed a bit of disappointment.

" Aww, are you upset? Hahahaha! " Jessica laughed.

" Hey! How can you laugh at me! " Yoona complained.

" Cause' you are too cute! Okay, so what's that question? " Jessica looking up to Yoona.

" Do you still like Taeyeon Unnie? " Yoona's voice suddenly changed into a serious tone.

Jessica hesitated for a while and replied, " Nope, why? ".

The deer look at the ice princess with a disbelief look on her face.

" You don't believe me? " Jessica asked, slightly feel betrayed and disappointed.

" It's not that I don't believe you , Sica. But are you sure you don't like her anymore? I mean, it's okay to have feelings for her still. I just hope that you are really telling me the truth though. I hate people who lie, Sica. Even if you still like her when I am with you, I don't mind. Having a slight affection from you is already making my life complete though I know it's going to hurt a bit but I really don't mind. If one day, you want to go back to her-"

" Yoona, what are you talking about? Okay let me be true with you. You are right, I am really confused right now. I don't know what to do now but I do know that my feelings for you are quite strong and I've been thinking about these. I found out that from the start, I already have some feelings for you but I didn't tell you, thus making you waiting for me so long. That's why I want to seize this opportunity to not lose you before it's too late. As for Taeyeon, yes, you caught me there, I do have feelings for her still and I really feel bad for both of you, especially you, Yoona. I don't want to hurt you, but I am too selfish to want you to be by my side even though I can't give you anything but I really want this to last long. "

" Thanks Sica, for being honest with me. It's enough. These will do. I understand that one can like both people at once and having memories with you is already the best of my life. Shall we make more memories together? "

The older girl nodded and kissed the younger girl.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the really late update! I was sick last week and my school have resume so today is finally a Saturday and therefore, I am being able to update! Really sorry! And readers, please continue to read! As I have mentioned earlier, this is a fic containing a bit of dramas here and there. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A . YES ITS MY 2ND TIME WRITING A GIRLXGIRL . ( I NEVER WRITE A GIRLXBOY BTW LOL ). JUST A WARNING FOR ALL OF YOU. YES THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE . OKAY BYE.  (I am not really good at writing s by the way)

 

[STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE WITHIN 48HOURS. ]