Episode 22 - Rings.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

The worst is Tiffany is not a erted person yet she deepens the kiss.

 

 

Jessica is, obviously shocked that her best friend is reacting that way. She doesn't know what to do, she doesn't want it to be the case when it is the same as Yoona. She doesn't want to hurt Tiffany at all yet she just sat there like a statue.

Meanwhile, Tiffany is upset and disappointed with Jessica's reaction. To be honest, she was expecting it to be something sensual to be happening but she is greeted with something indifferent.

" Sorry. " Tiffany mumbled after breaking the contact between both lips.

" I-I am okay. " Jessica stuttered.

" Sorry, I have to pick up this call. " Jessica continue when her phone start vibrating in her pocket and hold in her hands.

Tiffany slightly nodded and just dazed.

" Yes? Okay. I get it. Bye. Take care. Loves. " With that, Jessica hang up the call.

Four letter words : L.O.V.E. Tiffany heard it clearly. This is something that she's been searching for and she found it who is the person right infront of her, sharing eye contacts.

" Who's that? " Tiffany can't help but to ask.

" Oh! Krystal. " Normally, Jessica will tease the girl by saying something more. For example, " Why? Are you jealous that I use the word love? " or , " You, my love." .

However, this time is different. It is way too different. Deep inside Jessica's heart, she knows that something had changed therefore, she cannot, she should not, she must not, say things like this again. This is because, Tiffany feels something else for herself.

" I see. " Tiffany nodded her head again in relief. She just feel like something as heavy as stone just got removed in her.

" Do you want to have some rest first? As you had taken some medicine which will make you drowsy? " Jessica asked in concern.

No, don't leave me. Please stay. These are the few words which is repeating in her head, her mind, her heart. Yet all she can say is a simple word, " Okay. "

Jessica cover Tiffany with the blanket and said, " Rest well. "

" Jess... " A certain sick girl's mind is not cooperating with her heart again.

" Yes? " Jessica immediately turned her head and attention to Tiffany.

" Can you please stay? "

Jessica know that if she stay, Tiffany may think wrongly of her again. However, she can't just ignore her best friend request. She remember the friendship couple rings which both of them get and they promised each other something. " I will always cherish and love you no matter what and support you, stay by your side forever. " This is the vow that both of them practised.

Jessica walked towards the empty spot in Tiffany's bed, sitting down and pat on the mushroom's head.

" Alright, I will stay. Sleep now. "

A smile plastered on Tiffany's face and she drifts to her wonderland.

 

Author's Note : National Exams are coming! I apologise deeply for not able to update much anymore. 38 more days and I am done with so please bear with me. Nonetheless, I will try to update if I can.

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE ]