Episode 31 - Brightness.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Jessica opened the door and heard a loud slap nearby.

 

 

Jessica was shocked that she heard someone slapping another nearby as she is worried and afraid that it will somehow relates to Yoona and she's right, Yoona is the victim as she saw someone slapping Yoona.

" What the heck are you doing ?! " Jessica heard Yoona screaming on top of her lungs as she rushed towards the spot where Yoona is.

" Then what the heck were you thinking and doing ? " Finally Jessica can recognise the voice and the face, it's Yuri.

" Me ? You are asking me what the heck I was thinking and doing ? While I am asking you what the heck are you doing ? Slapping me ? In public ? Seriously ? Is resorting to violence a solution ? " The younger girl is mad at how the tanned girl is managing the situation.

" Sorry, I.. " Yuri apologised and Yoona cut in.

" Do you think an apology or in this case, a word " Sorry " can make it up to me ? Look, I am not mad about how you pulled me away. Yes, what I did was wrong but shouldn't you at least talk to me first instead of just slapping me ? "

" Yoona.. I... "

" Gosh, nevermind. I thought you will stay by my side, supporting me, caring for me. I thought you are true to me, not just some hypocrites out there. I thought you understand me, you understand how the heck I am feeling. Guess I was wrong. " The agitated girl sighed and turned away who is greeted with another source of pain.

" Yoong ah.. Chill.. " Jessica try to hush down the girl.

" There's nothing for me to chill. I was at wrong. Sorry, Sica. "

" Yoong.. listen to me.. please ? Cool down and we will talk ? " Jessica persuaded while Yoona just keep hesitating and glancing at Yuri. All Yuri does was staring into the space, facing downwards.

Yoona feel a bit of guilty but she needs time to actually cool down before seeing Yuri again, just a bit more time.

Jessica noticed how Yoona is reacting and hint to Yuri that she will take over for now while Yuri is depressed of how everything goes and disappointed at her own doings and simply nodded at Jessica's suggestion.

" Yoong? " Jessica called for her name again while Yoona just sighed as she walks back into the cafe.

Just as Yoona was walking back into the cafe, Jessica quickly messaged Yuri that everything will be alright and her plan.

 

Yoona quickly found a spot near the window and not too far away from the entrance, sitting down as she is trying to keep it cool.

Followed by Yoona, Jessica sit down as well and starts their talk.

" Yoong.. "

" Sica.. "

Both of them called out to each other at the same time.

" You first. " Jessica suggested.

" Alright. Firstly, I am very sorry about what happened just now. I still.. can't get over you. I know it sounds ridiculous, pathetic and hilarious but I still can't get over you still. I know what I did was wrong. From the start, my affection to you is already a mistake and that mistake just got more and more serious. Sica, please tell me how to let go of you. It's so painful for me to see you happy with Taeyeon while I am still stuck with this pathetic mess right here. " Yoona pleaded.

" I knew it that you will still have slight affection towards me. All I hope was that I can help you to stop this and bring you back to the right track. I don't blame you on what you did just now. In fact, it's my fault that I didn't manage properly- "

" No Sica, I can fully understand your way of doing things. I know you don't want to hurt me by giving me such a huge blow at one go. I know you had slight affection me in the past and now, its just sisterly love. I know you care for me that's why you are so worried about me and afraid of hurting me. I know.. really.. but you and Taeyeon I just can't even... "

" I am hurt to see you hurt too, Yoona.. "

" I don't want this to happen too but it's too suffocating... "

" That's why you run away today? "

Yoona just simply nodded, refraining her tears start flowing once again.

" Yoong, everyone loves you and cares for you. All of us, really. Especially Yuri... "

" I know she's true to me but... I just can't get over the past , you see. I also know that what I did just now, hurts Yuri a lot. I am really sorry about it. I don't mean it. I know she cares for me but I am just pissed on how she treats me. "

" Yoong, we all know how Yuri is, right? I am sure she doesn't mean that way, all she want is probably just wake you up. "

" Yeah Sica, I know. I seems to be so scary just now.. "

" Nah you are not, its because you still have affection towards me and I think you shall give Yuri a chance so you can find your true love and other half. "

" Sica, I... "

" No trust me Yoong, I know you for a very long time, not just days but years and I think Yuri suits you very well. I... I was just a mistake. It's because of how close we are in the past ever since we were kids, probably that's how your affection to me exist. I mean, I don't really know what are you thinking but I am sure of one thing, Yuri is a good choice for you and I think you shall give her a chance. " Jessica explained while sending message to another girl under the table.

" Probably...  I wonder how Yuri is right now- " Yoona sighed and someone cut her.

" Yoona, I am alright. "

 

 

 

Author's Note : Tadang~ Another update ! Hope it's long enough ~

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]