Episode 44 - Airplanes

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

" Sunny, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend ? " This line has been repeating by itself in Sunny's head for a quite a while. Yes, this sentence is from none other her bestfriend, Hyomin. She have never thought that Hyomin will say such things to her as she has been treating Hyomin as a very good friend of hers, until this evening when they meet for dinner. She doesn't know why but she secretly hopes that this sentence is from somebody else instead.

She looks at the old photo of her and that " somebody else " in the photo album. It's the first time that she has taken a selca with Taeyeon. Both of them smiles very brightly, facing the camera as theiy squints their eyes due to the sunlight. She gives a mild smile as she even remembers how she manage to persuade Taeyeon to take that photo with her as the girl was very shy. She then flipped to the next page, grins even wilder as she saw the photo that both of them have taken during her own birthday party.

She diverts her attention to that medium-sized brown teddy bear as she recalled what Taeyeon has given her for her birthday present and that, is still with her even though it has passed for a couple of years. That is the only teddy bear she has on her bed as that is the only teddy bear that Taeyeon has given her, which she has been hugging it every single night without fail. Her wide smile turned into a frown as she thinks that she is so pathetic, still imagining the impossible and yearning for her love. A lone tear rolled to her cheeks as she can literally feel how painful her heart aches. 

The fact that Taeyeon already has somebody else, is enough to hurt her greatly, causing her to cry to sleep now and then which she is doing it now.

Instead of hugging her own pillow to cry, she still hugs the brown teddy bear even though the teddy bear acts as a cactus, inflicting pain. Sometimes, she wish that this is only a dream. Sometimes, she wish that it's just physical pain and not emotional pain. She glance over the clock beside her bed, stating it's " 3:09 am ".

' Why must it be 3:09... ' Somehow, it seems like everything is fated, including the time.

She begins to wail even louder, thinking that nobody will notice or even care but she's wrong. Little did she knows that, her door isn't fully closed and just at the right moment, the kid leader passes by the room.

She peeks through the tiny opening and to her surprise, the person crying is Sunny. At first, she thought that it's just Sunny watching a drama but she didn't expect to see such a weak side of her best friend.

What makes her even more shocked is that, the girl is holding onto the photo that both of them have taken, calling her name while crying. Taeyeon didn't know what to do. To comfort the younger girl or leave her some space. Just as she wants to go in to comfort her, she heard something.

" Taeyeon ah... I love you so much.. How am I suppose to forget about you.. I hope that someone can cure me but I am hopeless.. Hyomin... I am so sorry... I can't accept your love... Oh god, why am I so useless and weak.. ? " Sunny letting out all her pain, sadness. Literally, everything.

Taeyeon stopped in her track, with open as she sighs softly and left.

 

 

' I think I need to contact Hyomin and tell her to get Sunny so she can find her true happiness and love. But.. what if Hyomin asked me about how I know about it.. and what if I hurt Hyomin by telling her the truth ? Oh man.. who can I talk to.. ? Jessica ? Nope, that princess probably will kill me by giving me a death sentence without me even explaining a single word. Tiffany ? What if Jessica misunderstands us ? Oh my god, this is seriously so frustrating. Shall I just tell my mum ? Guess, that's the best thing. Oh wait, what if she realise that I am gay ? That's the worst thing. ' Taeyeon full with thoughts as she came back with a roll of toilet paper in her room with Jessica.

" Taeyeon ah, why are you carrying a roll of toilet paper ? I thought you are suppose to take a box of tissue paper ? " Jessica questioned her knight. Apparently, they are making out but then clumsy Jessica push the fragile water bottle down to the floor, causing the water to spill out all over the floor. Thankfully, Taeyeon didn't get pissed at her princess even though she is the one who initiates the kiss which has caused by the ' ice cream ' incident.

" Taeyeon ? Taeyeon ah ? " Jessica repeat herself.

" Ah yeah ? "

" Why are you holding a roll of toilet paper instead of a box of tissue paper ? " 

" Oh ! I thought I take a box of tissue paper. " 

" Taeyeon, is there something wrong ? " 

" Hm.. actually I overheard something just now. " Taeyeon decided to " come clean " with Jessica.

" What is it ? " Jessica arched one of her eyebrows while placing her left hand under her cheeks, allowing her head to rest on it. Well, what a lazy cat.

Taeyeon told Jessica what happened just now, bit by bit in details as she waiting for her " death sentence ".

" Actually, I realised that long ago. I wanted to double confirm with you but it's going to be weird and I am afraid that we may quarrel so I didn't. I am actually very glad that you are being truthful to me instead of hiding it from me , Taeyeon ah ~ " 

Taeyeon stared at the princess infront of her, she thought that she is going to flare up but she is so understanding towards her.

" Thanks for your understand, my baby princess. " Taeyeon walks over there and hugged the girl. Well since she is still holding the toilet paper roll, she starts to be dorky about it. She places the toilet paper roll on top of Jessica's head, moving slightly, allowing the paper roll down to her face. 

" Hehehe you look so cute. " Taeyeon stare at her masterpiece.

" How dare you ! " Jessica glared at the kid infront of her after removing the toilet paper from her face.

" Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Stop ! " 

 

 

Author's Note : HIIIII HIIIIIIII HIIIIIIIIIIIIII *GRINS* COMMENT PLS.