Episode 35 - Confession

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" What ? " Tiffany harshly asked and all she gets was a kiss.

 

 

" What was that ? " Tiffany asked blankly while blinking repeatedly.

" Skin contact using lips. " Sooyoung bluntly explained.

Tiffany cannot register what had just happened, she just stare at the younger girl, trying to register it in her brain.

" Why are you looking at me like this ? Didn't you want this ? Since you are reacting- " Sooyoung seems to be worried of the outcome.

" That's not what I mean, I mean yes. No I mean, erm wait. " Tiffany trying to find the correct words in her volcabulary to fits in the situation.

" It's alright, actually. " Sooyoung forced a smile.

" Sooyoung ah, be honest with me. By any chance, do you.. you know ? "

" Yes , I know what you are referring to. I guess I can't hide it any longer. It may sounds disgusting and whatever word that is negative but, there's three words I want to confess. I love you. " Sooyoung looked at the other girl in her eye while expressing her inner thoughts and feelings.

Upon hearing, Tiffany knew it. She is right, from the start. She knows Sooyoung have something for her. She just knew it and she doesn't know why she finds it out or even sense it. She doesn't know what to do as there's someone already occupying her heart who is none other than her bestfriend.

" Sooyoung ah, I have someone else in my mind. I am sorry if this hurts you, I am really sorry. " Tiffany apologised deeply yet the answer from Sooyoung is unexpectedly different.

" I know it long ago, that you are fond of someone. " Sooyoung replied.

" What ? " Tiffany exclaimed.

" It's Jessica right ? "

" How do you even... "

" It's quite obvious, Fany. That's why I don't intend to confess but I can't do this anymore. Even if you choose Jessica , I won't be that disappointed or feel regretful. At the very least , I tried to win you. That's all it matters. As for me and you, we are still good friends. No worries. However, I want to tell you that, I will always wait for you to accept my love and willing to let me take your hand to explore the beautiful world out there. I promise you I will love you forever because you are my one and only love for me. Right now, I think it's best for us to think it through for a while. Please excuse me. " With that, Sooyoung left, leaving Tiffany alone in her thoughts.

' Sooyoung... I am so sorry... I must have been hurting you quite a lot.. ' Tiffany thought to herself.

Just then, the other 7 girls came back together with smiles on their faces and laughter filled the air. Well, not really for Sunny.

" Tiff ! Where's Sooyoung ? " Jessica asked as she looked around, searching for Sooyoung but to no avail.

Tiffany is still immersed with her own thoughts and now the sight of Jessica makes her even more confused. Sunny notices the sudden expression in Tiffany and note to herself that she should talk to the girl later on.

" Tiff ? " Jessica called out again.

" Y-Yeah ? " Tiffany finally answered back.

" Are you okay ? " Jessica came closer to Tiffany to check on the younger girl but that only makes Tiffany more flustered.

" I am alright. " Tiffany reassured the older girl while they exchanging smiles.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel a bit uneasy about the little gesture that they have exchanged. Luckly, Jessica notices it and quickly go backs to her knight.

" I think Fany needs some rest. " Sunny pointed out.

" Yes but unnie needs someone accompany her. " Seohyun speaks up.

" I can accompany Fany. You guys go home first ? It's quite late. " Sunny recommended.

Just as Jessica wanted to say something that she wants to accompany Tiffany instead, she realises that her knight is still jealous. Therefore, everything goes as what Sunny had planned; to talk to Tiffany in private.

When everyone had left, Sunny immediately asked Tiffany.

" Fany yah, do you still love Jessica ? "

 

Author's Note : A short update ! I am so sorry ! Nowadays I am a bit busy and I will be even more busy after I come back from overseas. Yeah, I will be on overseas from 4th to 8th, which is tomorrow. Actually in just around 9 hours I will left my country. So yeah, please continue to support it ! I promise I will update asap when I came back ! Probably the night of 8th ! See ya !