Episode 27 - Human Nature.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

Yoona immediately turned away and looked at the other side, embarassed of what she have just said. She doesn't know why is she embarassed but she just felt that her face is burning so she turned away. She knows that she can't just get over Jessica and she's not ready for another round of complicated love. However, she knows, Yuri is true to her. She hopes that Yuri will be by her side no matter what and wait til the day when her door is open again.

Meanwhile, Yuri felt as though she have won lottery. It's been a while ever since Yoona have said something deep from her heart and actually mean it. She knows that Yoona need some time to get over Jessica and she gladly stay beside her, supporting her and taking care of her. No, she doesn't hate Jessica. She is just a bit upset with Jessica's way of handling matters and her indecisiveness which caused pain to everybody and of course she knows, Jessica doesn't want this to happen too so she didn't blame her, at all.

There is an awkward silence between the pearl and the deer as they continue walking.

" Hey girls ! Where are we going by the way? " Taeyeon suddenly called out, must be have taken note on the situation.

" Erm.. " Both Yoona and Yuri hesitates at the same time while the rest of the girls keep looking at the two of them.

" Actually, I am not sure. " Yuri confessed and looked at Hyoyeon.

" Oh ya ! Erm.. I just think that probably Fany needs something so I asked and yeah.. " Hyoyeon continued.

" Yeah that's right ! I think she needs something too. " Yuri followed.

" Oh okay but unnies, where are we going to get the things that Fany unnie need? " Seohyun asked.

" Erm... for that, I actually don't know- " Hyoyeon answered halfway and someone cut her. As expected, is the princess.

" I think ! Erm she needs some entertainment. Not just some random applications or anything but books ! " The princess just came out with any excuses as she know that Tiffany and Sooyoung needs some time alone too.

" s ?! " The erted knight beside her, added.

" What the heck is wrong with you ! Kim ByunTae ! " Again, it's coming from the princess and the rest just sighed at how bickering this couple is while the heartbroken ones just keep walking  .

 

 

" Sooyoung ah. " Tiffany called.

" Y-Yeah? " Sooyoung is still facing the window, her voice is still shaky, in the midst of making herself presentable still. Well, her eyes must be quite sore as she have cried almost the whole time.

" Face me. "

" Give me a minute. "

" Just turn around and look at me. "

" Why ? " Sooyoung asked.

" Why not ? "

Sooyoung is a bit annoyed at how Tiffany is demanding her but she knows that the reason is because Tiffany is worried.

The younger take a big breath and turned around at the pale girl lying on the bed.

" Yes? "

" Come here. "

The younger can't help but to comply.

" Now what ? " The slighly tanned younger girl sit on the chair beside the bed.

" Don't. "

" What? "

" Don't cry, silly. "

" I am not crying. "

" But you were crying. "

" No, I am not. "

Tiffany sighed and brushed off the messy hair away from Sooyoung's face while the younger girl just stared at her. There is a dead silence while Tiffany is mustering up her courage to ask something that she will never ever ask in her life ever again.

 

" Sooyoung, you like me? "

 

Author's Note : Okay I have no idea why did I even put that as the title LOL. " Human nature ". It just come out in my mind. ( I don't plan on what is my title first, i only did that after I am done writing and the first thing that fits the situation shall be the title LOL ). Sorry a bit late of updating ! Will be more active ! ( I just saw running man members - sukjin, haha, gary, jihyo and jongkook on sat so yeah a bit kinda busy LOL . Waiting for Apink on 25th! )

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]