Episode 29 - Unsettled.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Okay, Taeng, let's go. " Sunny urged while inside her, she is happy that Taeyeon chose her.

 

 

" Sica, do you have any idea where Yoona always have been? " Yuri asked the girl beside her which is frantically calling Yoona, after the short conversation between her and her knight.

" Sorry? " The princess keeps dialing the same number over and over again and sending messages through any application that can contact Yoona.

" Sica. " Yuri called out.

" Ah yeah? Sorry. " Jessica put away her phone inside her pocket while looking at the tanned girl beside her, trying to give her, her fullest attention but her mind is all about Yoona's whereabouts.

" It's okay. I am asking you if you know where Yoona has always been to. " The younger girl repeated her question.

" Erm... probably at the rooftop, again.. ? " Jessica answered.

" Rooftop? " Due to Yuri's absence last time when Yoona was missing without informing, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny, thus she is clueless.

" So erm.. Yoona has always been to the rooftop as she likes to be at the rooftop, enjoying the breeze and fresh air while she sorts out her thoughts. " Jessica quickly explained.

" Oh my ! That's so dangerous ! " Yuri exclaimed.

" Yeah... but I doubt she is at the rooftop now. " Jessica commented.

" Why not? "

" I can see that she's quite tired. Well, probably that's only my thinking. Ah DAMN, I don't know! Why must that brat always been missing?! "

" Chill Sica, I know you are worried about her but we need to calm down and think. " Yuri hushed the agitated girl.

" I am alright. " Jessica reassured and Yuri just nodded with relief.

Suddenly, Yuri think of something and immediately voiced out.

" Sica yah ? "

" Yeah? "

" I remember Yoona has always been liking sweet things, isn't it ? " Yuri asked , slightly excited.

" Uh huh? "

" Then you said that she's seems to be tired right ? Couldn't she be somewhere near, having a break while having something sweet ? " Yuri analysed.

" Oh my gosh, Yuri you are such a genius ! " The princess' eyes immediately lit up and praised the girl beside her, probably a bit too overdramatic as she even shake Yuri back and forth.

" Thank you, thank you. Erm but Sica ? " Yuri is getting dizzy.

" Yeah, Genius Kwon? "

" I am getting dizzy.. "

" Opps ! Sorry ! " That apology may seems to be too loud as people is now looking at them now.

" Holy, Sica. I think they can recognise us soon. "

All the girls are wearing sunglasses and caps on them which makes it even harder for people to recognise them. However, the distinct voice of Jessica Jung Soo Yeon from Girls' Generation has always been the black sheep. Well, this time too.

" Sica, let's split up and run, okay ? At the same time look for Yoona. Call me if you have any news ! Take care ! " Yuri quickly announced her plan and ran away, leaving Jessica alone.

Jessica sighed as she look around her. Yuri's right, everyone is suspicious about her right now and she have to leave this venue quickly. She sighed once again as she dreads of running and the thought just turned her off, making her even more lazy.

Nonetheless, the princess quickly walks away with her phone, as though she is rushing for something. Indeed, she is rushing to find Yoona.

 

Meanwhile, Sunny and Taeyeon is walking at full speed to find Yoona. Though their legs aren't the longest, they still walk even faster and run even faster than some of the members. However, in their mind, they are quite pissed off on how the length of their legs are affecting them as they keep sighing without realising. Probably this is why the ambience between them is even more awkward.

" Taeng ? " Sunny finally starts the conversation.

" Yeah ? " Taeyeon looked at the bunny beside her with her blank face.

" I was wondering why... " Sunny is hesitating if she wants to ask that question.

" Why what ? " Taeyeon forthrightly replied.

" Erm... I .. " Sunny was stuttering. Just then, some familar figure walks away quickly after seeing them.

" I was wondering why did you chose to be with me. " Sunny mustered up her courage but Taeyeon gasped , " OH MY GOD ! IS THAT YOONA ?! WHY IS SHE AVOIDING US ?! "

Which makes Taeyeon oblivious about Sunny's question.

" Sunny ah ? We shall quickly chase after her ! " Taeyeon said while she rushed forward, towards the familar figure's direction. While the bunny can only sighs again, not because of her height but at the incorrect timing.

" Sunny?! " Taeyeon looked back and only found Sunny standing there, like a statue.

" Ah yeah ?! Sorry ! " Sunny recovered herself in a short time and rushed forward too.

 

 

After 15minutes of chasing the familar figure, the duos are tired and the incredible speed of the familar figure only causing them to give up on chasing.

" Oh my, I am so tired. " Sunny mumbled but loud enough for the two of them to hear.

" Me too. , where is she ? "

" What if that person is just some random person ? " Sunny assumed.

" Then why is that random person running away from us ? " Taeyeon is determined.

" Look at the way we dressed up. " Sunny pointed.

" What about it ? "

" Don't we looked like some hooligans ? " Sunny arched one of her eyebrows, completely serious.

" Sunny you are so funny ! " Taeyeon laughed out loud at Sunny's statement while the other girl just send her deadly glares repeatedly.

" Keep it cool ! You are right, actually. Probably, it's just some random person. " Taeyeon finally gave in.

" Let's rest here shall we ? "

" Alright. "

 

 

A girl is panting repeatedly as she settles down on a sofa, lying down on her back, completely drained. The worst thing is, she doesn't know why is she running away. All of her life, she just wants to be her life be successful, not yearning for anything. This time, too. She sighed as she took out her phone, completely doesn't notice about the number of calls and messages. To her surprise, the number of calls and messages causes her a shock.

" 820 calls. 300 messages. " The girl sighed again at how she is worrying everybody but one thing she is curious about, whether that someone still in her mind cares about her.

She unlocks her screen, checking who had actually called and messaged her.

Slowly, there's a smile on her face formed. That person that she is curious about, show her way more care and concern towards her, but not love that she has always been hoping for. Even if, it's just a tiny bit of affection.

The girl continue stares into space while all the past memories flooding her, making her feel overwhelmed. Sadness and happiness, anxious and worry, depressed and hopeful.

She can't believe that her heart still aches so much after so long. She can't believe that she actually is fond of her in the first place. She can't believe, she just can't believe how stupid, dumb, idiotic, naive she is.

A silent tear slowly flows down to her lips, allowing her to slightly taste her own tears.

She sighed once again as she raised up her hand for attention, to order something sweet.

The waitress immediately comply as soon as she heard, " hot chocolate please. "

" Hot chocolate... hot chocolate.. " The girl mumbled under her breath, reminiscing the past once again.

Soon after she is deep in her thoughts, her phone vibrated.

The torn yet appear cheerful girl, pick up her phone without noticing there is someone beside her, without noticing the name of the caller.

" Hello ? " The girl answered.

" Yoong.. " A familar voice called for the torn girl.

 

Author's Note : Finally a slightly longer update ! I have no idea where this fic is going, i just write it based on my thoughs and feelings. However rest assured, this fic will be logical and completed in some way. I have no idea about how long is this fic though, but I am going to reassure, probably around 10 more ? ( That's the minimum ). Alright, will update soon ~ LIKE REALLY SOON. HAHA. Bye~

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]