Episode 16 - Where are you? Part 2.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Promise you don't leave me ever, okay? I really love and need you. " Jessica repeat her question.

" I won't leave you. " Taeyeon smiled as both of them hugged tightly. The princess is glad that her knight understands her as she hugged her knight even tighter.

 

 

" Taeyeon ah... do you know how much I love you. I really do. " Jessica just speak what's on her mind.

Taeyeon can't help but to blush at what her princess just said to her. It's more like the princess have become the knight and vice-versa.

" Sica.. but... " Taeyeon suddenly thought of that again. The thought of Yoona, Jessica and herself.

" Yes baby Taengoo? " Jessica have no idea what her knight was about to say.

" Y-Yoona.. " Taeyeon slightly hestitated and paused because she knows that she may add more burden to Jessica. However, Jessica already know what Taeyeon is thinking and asking just by the name.

" Taeng... give me some time, alright? I am really confused with the relationship regarding Yoona and I. I promise, I will get my feelings right and give you an answer soon. However, if that feeling of me having towards Yoona is really... " Jessica paused as she really feel so sorry towards Taeyeon. She mentally noted to herself, she need to get a definite answer as soon as possible if not she will hurt both of them even more.

" It's okay, Sica. As long as you know what you are doing and I will definitely support you. Your love to me is enough. " Taeyeon replied sincerely.

That did Jessica, she burst out tears. She is so thankful that there are two girls who she love are treating her way too well, not asking for a single thing. No status, just her love will do. She really think she is a villian, causing so much pain towards both of the girls even though they didn't voice it out but Jessica know exactly how they feel. Yet, she still dilly-dally.

" Sica baby, please don't cry. The sight of you crying is too unbearable for me. " Taeyeon plant kisses on the princess' face, to clean the tears.

" Taeng.. I feel that I am so despicable. How can I even... "

" Hush, Sica-yah. Please don't feel like that. To me, you are perfect. "

" No Taeng.. I am really sorry... "

" Please dont be sorry, Sica. Come on, don't cry anymore baby. "

 

The door opened as Tiffany and Sunny looks extremely exhausted. Jessica stop crying as some senses knock into her but to her dismay, there are only the bunny and mushroom. There's no sight of her precious Yoona at all.

" Where's Yoona?! " Jessica anxiously asked.

" Yoona... please be alright... " Jessica mumbled softly but due to the distance between Jessica and Taeyeon, Taeyeon can hear it clearly. Taeyeon didn't feel jealous at all and she choose to trust her princess that her princess will not let her down. Just Jessica being herself is already more than enough for Taeyeon.

" Jess, I am sorry. We went to the rooftop as fast as possible but we didn't see her anywhere there. Maybe she is in the dorm sleeping? " Tiffany try to dial Yoona's phone once again.

" How is it? " Jessica asked, eyes fixed on the phone Tiffany is holding on. Meanwhile, Tiffany is slightly upset as Jessica didn't even ask her if she is alright after running so hard. Of course, she will still run as fast as possible to find Yoona. However, she feel that Jessica doesn't really care about her. Tiffany doesn't even know what is she even thinking and why is she thinking like this.

" No answer. " Tiffany replied, trying to hold her disappointment inside her.

" Oh my god.. Where the heck is she.. This girl... " Jessica is so worried that she is on the verge of cursing.

" I will call Yuri. " Sunny suggested.

" Alright, thanks. " Jessica thanked Sunny after cooling herself down. That makes Tiffany feel even worst that Jessica didn't thank her at all. She mentally face-palmed herself, why is she noticing every small things and sighed.

" Hello Yuri? Is Yoona with you guys? " Sunny asked and within few seconds, she nodded and ended the conversation.

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]

Author's Note: TADANG. DIDN'T WRITE MY AUTHOR'S NOTE IF BECOZ TODAY I WILL WRITE. OKAY WHAT AM I TALKING. I HAVE NO IDEA.