Episode 23 - Despair Agony

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

A smile plastered on Tiffany's face and she drifts to her wonderland.

 

Next day, the mushroom wakes up and realise that Jessica is not beside her. Feeling confused, she step out of her bed and open the door, heading towards the huge living room infront of her eyes. She looked on her left, her right but doesn't see anyone. She tilted her head upwards and saw the clock stated, " 6.00AM ". Wow, I have slept for so long? The mushroom is right, she had slept for more than 12 hours. It's been so long that she had slept for so long hence the amusement.

She clumsily walked across the living room, towards the kitchen.

" Dobb! " a loud thud formed.

" Tiff? Is that you? " Finally a familar voice calling for her but her vision is getting blurry.

" Oh my gosh! " The girl who called for her keep patting on the younger girl's pale face.

" Tiffany ! Please dont scare me ! " The girl quickly carried the pale girl heading out.

" Hold on, Jess.. " Tiffany said, struggling.

" Yes, Tiff? "

" Don't bring me.. to the hospital... "

" Are you kidding me?! You need medical help! "

" If you... care for me.. please don't.. "

" Tiff.. "

" What is happening...What?! Fany and Sica, is that you?! " Suddenly, someone yelled.

" Why are you standing like a furniture?! Faster bring her to the hospital! " That someone continued.

" Sooyoung.. " Tiffany tries to fight back but before that, she is already unconscious.

 

 

In the hospital

" Hey! What happened? " All the girls start voicing out their concern, probably a bit too loud.

" Sorry guys, I was trying to make something for her for breakfast. I know that I am not a good cooker so I woke up early. After that, I heard some noises. I turned my head and realised Tiffany is already on the floor. It's my fault. I didn't take care of her well. " Jessica explained while looking at the unconscious body lying on the hospital bed.

" It's okay, Sica ! We all know that you tried your best of taking care of her ! " Sunny tries to lift up the mood.

" Thanks, Sunny. " Then both of them exchanged smiles.

" You two need anything? " Hyoyeon volunteered but only one of them replied.

" It's okay, Hyoyeon. " Jessica replied.

" Sooyoung? Sooyoung ah? " Hyoyeon trying to get the shikshin to reply. Normally, the girl only whines about food, complains about food, talks about food, shares about food. However, the girl seems to be in her own world. Her hands hold tightly on Tiffany's hand, looking at the unconscious girl absentmindedly.

Somehow, Yuri notices something else about Sooyoung and came up with an excuse.

" I think Sooyoung needs to be alone judging by how close she and Tiffany is. "

The other girls nodded and agreed to give both of them some space and left.

" Tiffany... Tiffany... "

" Wake up... and bicker with me... "

The girl barely requested as her tears choking.

" Tiffany, please wake up... What happened to you? Where is that bubbly loud girl..? Tiffany.. please... "

" Don't leave me... You are the only motivation left for me... I love you... "

 

Author's Note: Thanks for all the support! Please do leave comments and suscribe if you like it! Have a good day~

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]