Episode 26 - Relief

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" OH MY HOLY TIFFANY !!!! "

The girls start to scream once again.

 

 

" TTIIIIIFFFFAAAAANNNNYYYYYYY !!!!!! " Taeyeon screamed with all her might.

" Unnie... please... " Seohyun reminded the kid.

" Opps ! Sorry !  " The kid leader apologised.

" Fany yah, are you alright? " Sunny asked.

" Y-Yeah.. " The pale girl barely replies.

" Tiff, you look so pale. " Jessica stated.

" N-Nah, I am al-right. " Tiffany reassured.

Then, there's a silence among them, as all of them turns towards Sooyoung. There she is, trying to keep herself calm and composed with her hands brushing off her messy hair and tears from her face to make herself presentable. She feel so happy and relief that Tiffany has awake but she knows she can't just turn around with her sore eyes to face everyone. She doesn't want them to worry.

" Erherm, Fany, you need anything? " Hyoyeon trying to hint the girls to move to somewhere else.

" Erm... "

" Girls, let's go get something for her. " Yuri tried.

" Yeah, let's go. " Yoona finally voiced out.

Yuri hold the deer's hands excitedly and rushes out, followed by the others.

Meanwhile, Jessica let out a sigh, a sigh that not about worrying of something else but a sign of relief. Finally, she speaks up.

" Sica, why are you sighing? " Her knight beside her asked.

Just as Jessica wants to say out what she is feeling and how glad that everything is finally back to normal, she realise that she might be adding pain to Taeyeon, reminding her about the relationship between herself and Yoona had before.

" Oh, nothing. I am just glad that Tiffany has finally wake up and Sooyoung seems to be so worried about her. I hope she's alright. "

" Yeah, that's right. Sooyoung is so worried about her. Sica yah, do you think Sooyoung likes? "

" Likes who? "

" Me. "

" What ?! "

That high pitched tone voice just make everyone turn towards the back as both the oldest are behind all of them.

" Owwhhhh, Taeyeon ah, did you just make Sica angry? " Hyoyeon asked.

" Noo ! "

" Tsk, Kim Tae Yeon. "

" Sorry, my princess. Please forgive me. I am just kidding. " Taeyeon said with a pout on her face and her aegyo.

" Ewwww. " Hyoyeon commented and Seohyun made a disgusted face without knowing.

" Maknae ! "

" Opps, unnie. " Seohyun giggled.

" Do you think I am done with you just like this? "

" Awwww, sicaaaaaaaa. "

" Stop using your aegyo. "

" Sica babyyy. " Taeyeon act as though she's going to cry.

" Okay fine. "

" Hehehe. " Taeyeon smiled and kissed the princess.

" Go awayyy. " Jessica trying to get hard to get.

However, there's two girls who are deeply depressed about it and walked silently.

" Yoona, what do you want to eat? " Yuri try to make the deer beside her feeling better.

" Anything. " Yet, Yoona have no more strength to answer Yuri, she know's that rude but she really doesn't feel like eating anything.

Yuri just slightly nodded and decided to let the girl beside her to have some personal space so she let go of the contact that both had.

Yoona noticed it and looked towards Yuri and apologised, " Sorry. "

" Nah, it's okay. " Yuri replied, trying to act as if she's not affected.

" Thank you. " Yoona suddenly thanked.

" For? " Yuri arched one of her eyebrows.

" Being there for me. "

 

 

Author's Note : HIIIII. Another update. Yeah I am from the country that ggtour held on 12/10/13 LOL. Please do comment and suscribe! Shout out to silent readers, HELLO THERE LOL. THANKS FOR KEEP READING THIS. YOUR SUPPORT IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED BUT PLEASE.... COMMENT ? HEHE BYE.

Thanks so much for everyone's support. GOODBYE.

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]