Episode 25 - Light.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

It seems like a miracle but there's slight movement of the semi-conscious girl.

 

 

Immediately, Sooyoung fidgets a bit and wakes up to see if the girl has wake up. To her disappointment, the girl is still unconscious. She thinks to herself that, she must be dreaming that Tiffany is fidgeting just now and that make the younger girl even more emotional and feel painful.

" Tiffany.. please wake up. " This must be the the one thousandth time.

Tears running down to the younger girl's cheek, choking at her own tears and yet the blurry vision doesn't make anything better.

" Tiffany, please, please wake up. I love you so much, please don't leave me in a lurch. " The girl is sobbing even harder and louder.

The other girls outside can't bear to see how broken Sooyoung is, wanting to comfort her but decided that it's better if they just left the two of them alone.

" Hey Tiffany! I count to 3, you better freaking wake up right now or you will get it from me. " The helpless girl keep trying.

" 1 ! " Still no improvement. Sooyoung decided to go nearer to her as she thinks that going near to the older girl will wake the older girl up due to the short distance.

" 2 ! " Sooyoung's tears start dripping onto Tiffany's face.

" 3... " Sooyoung know that by doing this, is not helping at all. Yet she still wants to see if Tiffany make any signs of improvement so she face up and saw Tiffany slowly opening her eyes.

" Girls ! Doctor ! QUICK ! TIFFANY HAS AWAKE ! "

The loud shouting have make all the girls outside shocked, surprise in no time.

" DOCTOR !!!!! " The power of the other 7 girls have almost send the doctor immediately.

" TIFFANY IS AWAKE ! TIFFANY IS AWAKE ! " They say in unison once again.

The doctor quickly rushes into the ward and check on Tiffany, as Sooyoung moved a little bit to let the doctor have more access.

" GIRLS ! TIFFANY HAVE FINALLY WAKE UP ! "

" YEAH ! TIFFANYYY ! "

" DOCTOR HOW IS IT ?! "

" FANY YAH ! "

" Excuse me, this is a hospital, please be considerate. " One of the nurse, trying to calm them down.

" SORRY ! BUT HOW IS TIFFANY ?! "

" FANY UNNIE !  "

" TIFFANY CAN YOU HEAR ME ?! "

The nurse just sighed and went back in.

 

Just when the girls are screaming with all their might, the doctor came out with a smile on his face.

" Good news, girls ! Tiffany is awake now ! You guys can go in right now. "

" But wait, doctor, about the illness.. " Jessica asked.

" We are still not confirmed about that yet. No worries, judging by how fast Tiffany is awake so fast, we are happy to announce that she's not having any major illness. The report will be out soon. "

" Thanks doctor ! " The girls thanked and quickly rushes in one by one in the speed of light.

" OH MY HOLY TIFFANY !!!! "

The girls starts to scream once again.

 

Author's Note: Finally a real update ! Finally exams are over and I am free now ! But sadly, GGTour has just ended as well, I am still depressed by how fast it was. It seems as though a dream but they are really very pretty in real life ! Especially Hyoyeon and Sunny ! Oh, Jessica was erm.. a bit kind of zoned out. Nonetheless, my bias list is still remain quite intact but... Tiffany really ruined it ! WE SHARED EYE CONTACTS FOR 4 SECONDS AND SHE'S WAVING AND THUMBS UP AT ME AND EYE SMILED AT ME. YESH I SWEAR, IT'S REALLY REAL AND ME. I AM NOT EXAGGERATING LOL. TAEYEON WAVED TO ME TOO AND WE WERE ONLY 1 METRE AWAY AS SHE COME DOWN THROUGH THE STAIRS. SHE'S SO FREAKING PRETTY AS WELL. AND I SHARED EYE CONTACTS WITH ALL THE GIRLS. OKAY TIFFANY REALISED THAT I WORE A TOTORO BEANIE SO YEAH I THINK SHE'S SO HAPPY. AND MY JETI FANBOARD AND SICA FANBOARD! TIFFANY SAW SICA'S AND LAUGHED. SICA SAW THE JETI FANBOARD AND HINTED TO TIFFANY AND THEY BOTH LAUGHED AS WELL. SICA SAW MY FANBOARD BUT SHE JUST ERM, KINDA GLANCE OVER AND YEAH LOL. I PRETTY SURE SHE SAW IT AND THEN SHE'S LIKE ZONING OUT AND JUST PROBABLY WAVING TO AIR LOL. NO SHE DOESN'T HATE ME, THE OTHERS SAID IT TOO, SHE WAS ZONING OUT. TIFFANY WAS THE BEST. OKAY I SHALL STOP SPAZZING LOL. THAT NIGHT WAS THE BEST.

 

So erm, I hope my standard didn't drop after a month of hiatus and so sorry that I shall be updating  2 days ago but I was so depressed, and now I feel better of course but still depressed. So erm... yeah LOL. Good bye!

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]