Episode 11 - Heart, Mind, Soul.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode : ITS A .

 

The ice princess whined again as the sun is shining on her face, as usual. It seems that the ice princess is going to be melted within seconds, judging by how she whined, or rather screamed. The poor deer just quickly made her way and closed all the curtains before she is going to be deaf. The deer sighed under her breath and cursed herself mentally as to why did she forget to closed the curtains before sleeping. Well, probably too tired from the intense session that both of them had experienced last night.

" Sica, sorry. " Yoona apologised to her mistake.

" Nah, I wasn't angry with you. Come, baby. " Jessica gestured Yoona back to her side.

Yoona slightly smiled and went back to the princess' side, lying down on the bed.

" Have you got a good sleep? " Jessica casually asked.

" Of course I did because you are beside me all the time. " Yoona sincerely replied.

" Aww, so sweet of you. " Jessica commented and both of them chuckled.

Somehow, the atmosphere is a bit dull. Both of them have to keep finding topics to talk about, in order to kill the silence. Of course, Jessica did try to find as many topics as possible to talk to the younger girl but she also realised something. When she's with Taeyeon, the chat just go on, almost without stopping. Probably because of Taeyeon is talented of talking, well she's the leader. Or probably because it's so awkward for her and Yoona. Or maybe its just that, Taeyeon and her are so close that they can talk about anything, everything.

" S-Sica? "

" Y-Yeah? " Apparently, the girl was zoning out with her thoughts running through her mind.

" Did you heard what I had said? " Yoona asked, slightly disappointed that her princess is not paying attention to her.

" Err.... Sorry.. " The older girl apologised.

" Nevermind, it's okay. I was asking you what do you want to eat later. " The other girl repeated the question.

" Oh erm, let's see what Taeyeon have prepared for us? " Jessica asked.

The younger girl feel a bit upset with the mention of the leader's name. In the past, Jessica always asked Yoona to prepare something for her but she rejected because she thinks that the older girl will not like her cooking, yet. Now the younger girl actually offered to her but she just mentioned the name, " Taeyeon. " . She tried to convince herself that the girl is just too tired and didn't really catch what she said earlier on. Well, for the past 5 minutes.

" Yoong? " Jessica noticed the slight change of expression of Yoona.

" Yes? " Yoona avoided the eye contact.

" Are you alright? "

" Uh-huh. I will go and have a quick shower first. " With that, Yoona get off the bed and head towards the bathroom.

Right now, Jessica is confuse as to why Yoona is acting like this. Did she said something wrong? Is it because of the mention of , " Taeyeon " ? Did the girl said something else just now while she was zoning out?

Jessica hung her head down while blaming herself of hurting Yoona, probably. She just keep sighing even though it's not her habit to sigh and she hardly sighs.

Is it a sin, to like both people at once? If it is, how can she change? By leaving one person? But, wouldn't that person to be hurt?

Jessica just stare at the space infront of her, blankly.

She knows she need someone's aid and that someone is none other than the mushroom, Tiffany. She always go to her whenever she needs help because she knows that the mushroom know her the best. However, that doesn't mean that she only go to Tiffany when only she needed help. Jessica knows Tiffany well enough that she knows everything about her, well that's what Jessica thinks.

Just then, she heard the loud mushroom talking so loudly. The princess quickly jumped off her bed and opened the door, pulling Tiffany into the room. Tiffany is obviously surprised by the sudden movement and almost yelled. However, thanks to Jessica's suddenly-fast reaction, the both of them didn't get the unneeded attention.

" What? " Jessica asked Tiffany as she closed the door.

" Wh-What What..? " Tiffany stuttered as she can't get over the fact that, the two of them was only 1 inch away from each other's lips and their body contacted.

" Why are you stuttering now? Feeling aroused because of our nearly contacted lips? " Jessica decides to tease the mushroom. Little did she know that, she is correct.

 

 

Author's Note : Sorry for late update again. My exams are around the corner so... I appreciate your understanding. Okay so why is the bunny there in the picture?

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]