Episode 1 - Member's Thoughts?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

 

That night after the concert ends, everyone is particularly tired. Of course, the princess and her knight are tired as well. However, they are extremely happy. Happy for? Well, there are lots of reasons. Maybe because, they finally stop being so distant for each other. Maybe because, they finally realise their love for one and another. Maybe because, the concert is a success. Or maybe because, they are happy because they are happy.

All 9 of them are lying on the couch underneath them, dead tired. Even a simple 2-words sentence like, " Let's go. " is hard for them to open their mouth and comprehend it. In the living room, Taeyeon is lying right beside of her princess, Jessica while the others are taking up the whole space by lying on the couch huge enough for 3 person by their own. All of them are lazily trying to regain their strength and start washing up but none of them did.

Suddenly, a familar super loud voice echoed the whole room. This is none other than the mushroom, Tiffany.

" KIDS! LET'S GO AND WASH UP! COME ON! IT'S ALREADY THAT LATE. OH MY GOSH! " Tiffany using her american accent and not only that, her extremely loud voice to annoy the other members for the good way. So that, they can be more energetic and start washing up.

Indeed, other 8 girls are kind of annoyed but they know that manager Hwang is doing for their own good. 

" Okay okay ! " Sooyoung exclaimed and quickly rushed to the toilet. Given her long legs that perfectly suits on her, she managed to squeeze inside the bathroom and pushed the two maknaes away whom is fighting for the bathroom as well.

" YAH! CHILL! " Yoona screamed as she nearly fall as Sooyoung's push is way too strong.

Unfortunately, the princess is a bit annoyed at the loud voice that disturbs her nap. She wants to scold whoever is making that loud noise but she realise that it's her favourite dongsaeng.

" Yoona... " Jessica managed to cool her mind down and murmured her name loud enough for Yoona to hear as both of them are quite close.

" Opps! Sorry Sica unnie! " Yoona quickly apologised as she knows Jessica long enough to know that she hate cucumbers and loud noises the most. 

Both of them know each other ever since they first met in S.M Building through trainee period. As Jessica is older, she always take care of Yoona well. Sharing with her all her knowledge with Yoona. Yoona being as grateful to find such a wonderful sister and wants to express her love to her, did a thing that both of them can't forget about.

Nope, not that Yoona prank Jessica again. Not that Yoona being a gay for Jessica. Well, maybe yes and maybe not. Afterall, Yoona expressed her love wrongly to Jessica. A kiss. A kiss from Yoona to Jessica. A kiss that is suppose to be sister-love. However, as their lips touched, Yoona feel something inside. It's like she's having a fever, her whole body turns hot. Her cheeks starts to get red too.

Thankfully, the kiss happened at night. The room is not fully brightened as the only faulty bulb trying to give the room light but failed. Jessica was sleeping, tired from her training and she wakes up as she felt hot breath under her. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to find what had happened. Luckly, Yoona have already shrugged off the feeling that she is having. She didn't want Jessica to know that she is feeling that way for her. She knows that Jessica is a straight until... today.

" It's okay, Yoona. If you want to clean yourself, you can go to my bathroom. " Jessica suggested.

" Really?! " Yoona is surprised, thinking about others again . Well, for the other girls, they are surprised too.

Jessica had never ever let anyone used her bathroom before, not even her ex-crush, Tiffany. Perhaps is these little actions here and there gives Yoona some hope. Hoping that Jessica is actually fond of her, Im Yoon Ah.

" Unnie? Unnie? "

" Oh yes, Seohyun? " Yoona snapped off her thoughts as reality hits her hard. She's infront of the lovely dovey couple, Kim Tae Yeon and Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, lying right beside each other, smiling.

Weird enough, her eyes starts to get red. She herself, doesn't know why. Is it because she is hurt by the fact that Jessica and Taeyeon is together? Is it because she didn't seize the chance to confess to Jessica? She really doesn't know the reason behind it. She doesn 't even know she loves Jessica or not. She doesn't feel anything at this moment. Probably, numb by the fact that she looks like Krystal, Jessica's real-blooded sister. That is why, Jessica treat her so well.

How many countless nights did she tried to hide herself to cry that she and Jessica is impossible? That Jessica is straight? But guess Yoona's life is getting harder and her emotions is complexed right now, after knowing that Jessica isn't as straight as she had thought of. Cause why? Jessica is happily dating with Taeyeon right now.

She felt painful inside yet she can't do anything. All she want is Jessica to be happy. Who cares if she can't get together with her? Who cares about her? She is used to see her angel far away anyway.

 

 

 

 

Everyone is sleeping, except for, Yoona. The poor girl is crying again, this time is the worst. She can't stop thinking her fate with Jessica. She need a hug , from Jessica. She missed her hug. She missed her.

" Jessica... Jessica.. " Tired after crying, she fell asleep .

 

 

The alarm clock wakes Yoona up and another person

" YOONA! " 

Yoona immediately tried turning over but she realised that a familar pairs of hands are around her waist.

By any chance, is it that princess that Yoona had been thinking of?

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I AM BIAS AGAINST HER LOL. I AM JUST TRYING TO NARRATE IT. HOPE I DON'T DO THAT BAD. FYI: I LOVE EVERYONE IN SNSD. YEAH YEONGWONHI SONYUHSHIDAE! OPPS AND SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I WAS THINKING HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO START IT. FOR ME, THE START IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT SO I HOPE THAT THE REST IS OKAY FOR ME.

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. COMING SOON @ 14/6/2013 ]. LMAO.