Episode 13 - Love for Knight.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Right then, Sunny's voice is being heard thoughout the whole apartment. 

 

 

 

Everyone in the apartment is shocked with the sudden screaming voice which belongs to Sunny's. All of them rush towards to the source of the sound and wonders whats the cause of a certain bunny screaming. All of them are rushing with a negative mindset that something drastic had happened to Sunny. Oblivious to the surrounding, all of them don't realise that there is only 7 of them running to the source of the sound and that, it should be 8 girls, minus Sunny from the 9 girls. They just keep running and panting.

After what it seems like an eternity, especially for the non-runner Princess, they finally reached the door of a room. Weird enough, it's not Sunny's room but it belongs to someone else. All of them tries to stay calm, hoping that both person in there is safe as they realise that it's only 7 of them outside the room and that room belongs to that someone, missing. Particularly, Jessica cannot help but to be anxious and cannot stay calm as she worry about that person, missing , a lot.

Seeing how Jessica is reacting and being the oldest among the others, Tiffany stepped forward and slightly knocked on the door, calling for some attention. To their dismay, there is no response at all. The atmostphere in there is so intense and is so quiet that if a pin dropped on the floor, the effect will be very loud. None of them is able to speak even a single word.

Just as Tiffany was about to knock on the door again, the room flew open and startled all 8 of them, including Sunny but except for that missing person. That person is lying on the floor unconsciously while Sunny is trembling with tears rolling down to her cheeks, mumbling on something but the other girls can't figure out anything.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon quickly pushed Sunny slightly away and dashed to the unconscious body, followed by everyone else except Jessica. The princess is stunned, petrified, worried and anxious about the whole scenario. She wants to dash over like other members but she just can't. Her body is not cooperating with her mind, as she just stand there like a statue.

" Jess? Jess? " from Tiffany.

" Sica? Sica-yah? " from Yoona.

" Jessica Jung Soo Yeon! " from Sooyoung.

" Jessica! Jess! Sica! Yah! Sica! Wake up! Unnie! Hey! " these are the words that keep repeating but there is no response from the princess.

Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri are cursing under their breath as to, why must there be another one fainted. In this case, is Jessica.

" Seohyun, is the ambulance here already? " Yuri asked.

" Er.. I will go and check, unnie. " Seohyun replied and disappeared to see if the ambulance have arrived or not.

Fortunately, the ambulance is already there, waiting to send the two unconscious people to the nearest hospital. Everyone is afraid of something else, too. The power of media. Luckily enough, there is noone which able to recognise them.

In the whole journey towards the hospital, there are 3 person who are especially worried which consist of, Tiffany, Yoona and Sunny.

In Tiffany's and Yoona's mind, they almost shared the same thoughts. What had just happened to Jessica? Will she be alright? Of course, they are pretty worried about Taeyeon's health too.

However for Sunny, it is the vice-versa. Sunny is especially worried about Taeyeon. Both of the bunny and the ert have been good friends long ago and the bunny didn't realise that she feel something special for Taeyeon and just shrugged it off. As time goes by, she can't hide her feelings anymore as she confirmed her feelings towards Taeyeon. Sadly for Sunny, she realised that Taeyeon have been liking Jessica all along. That makes the bunny feel miserable but she still wish the two for the best.

 

 

The ambulance arrived at the entrance of the hospital and the staffs rush the two unconscious body to the emergency room for checkup. They are glad that the hospital staffs didn't ask anything about the incident and that, they gave them some privacy.

 

 

 

Sun sets while the moon is hanging on the sky, shining brightly due to reflection. Some of the girls have left the hospital and go back to sleep while there is Tiffany, Yoona and Sunny sitting together at the seats. Trying their best to keep themselves awake, Sunny and Tiffany have decided to go to the nearest convenience store to purchase some coffee, in order to be energetic enough.

" Yoona, are you sure that you don't want to come with us? Or Tiffany can accompany you. I will be alright by myself. " Sunny asked once again.

" Nope, it's okay. Tiffany unnie should be accompanying you since it's already that dark and it's quite dangerous. I will be fine here. Don't worry. The hospital staffs will help me. "  Yoona reassured the other two older girls.

" Okay then. If there is anything you need, please contact us. Our phones are with us. Take care, Yoona. " Tiffany slightly pat on Yoona's shoulder while Sunny just smiled and both of them left, leaving Yoona alone.

In front of Yoona, is the ward that both Taeyeon and Jessica are in. Yoona is struggling very hard to keep her eyes open and awake but it's not helping at all. She's on the verge of dozing off and she did.

Coincidence enough, Taeyeon and Jessica awake at the same time as soon as Yoona is dozing off. The same thing that comes to Jessica's mind is nothing else but her knight. Of course, she is confused as to, why is she in this unfamiliar place.

" T-Tae.. Y-Yeon? " This is the first word that Jessica blurted out.  Apparently, it's loud enough for the girl beside her. Taeyeon feels a variety of different feelings. She's happy that Jessica is the one who called her as she recognised her voice. She's puzzled of why Jessica seems to beside her. She's afraid that once she saw the face of Jessica, her tears will start flowing down. As a result, she didn't make any response but continue to face the other way, avoiding Jessica.

Jessica slightly pushed herself up and adjusted her position and saw someone familar lying beside her. Reality strikes her hard as she realise that the person beside her is actually, Taeyeon.

Feeling horrible and nauseous, Jessica still managed to get off and walk towards Taeyeon.

" T-Taeyeon? " Jessica tries to pat on her knight shoulder but the other stubborn girl refuse to give in.

Jessica keep trying and finally Taeyeon responds, in a negative way.

" Get your dirty hands off me, you this big fat liar! " Taeyeon gather all her strength to yell at Jessica and the princess is shock.

Jessica recovered from her shock and wrap her arms around her knight's waist after lying down right beside her. 

" What do you think you are doing? Didn't you hear me? I said- " Before Taeyeon can finish her sentences, her lips are greeted with a kiss.

" Shhh. " Jessica continues her previous action as she hugs the other girl even tighter.

 

However all these while, the girl who dozed off have wake up and witness everything.  

 

 

Author's Note : I hope this is a suitable length for all of you. So who and who is back ? Goodbye~

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]