Episode 5 - Back To Square One?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Yoona want to call her name but she can't. So the brunette's name keep repeating in her head.

It may sound ridiculous but Yoona is literally trying to pronounce the name, just like how a 3-year old toddler will do.

 

 

Yoona practised the brunette's name multiple times, trying her very best to get her attention. Finally which seems like it's eternity, Yoona mustered her courage and just as she was about to call the brunette, her phone rings.

" Gosh, what a perfect timing! " She mentally remarked, sarcarstically.

She didn't even look at the caller ID and just answer the call, probably too pissed thinking that she had spent minutes trying to call for the brunette and there's always a distraction.

" Hello? " Yoona answered carelessly.

" YOONA! JESSICA HAD FAINTED! PLEASE COME AND HELP ME TO SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL! " The other voice on the line literally shouted at the phone.

Yoona is too shocked to hear the news. Well, who wouldn't be shocked if your loved ones just fainted? She take the phone away from her ear to see the caller's ID.

It stated, " Taeyeon unnie ".

Finally digested what had happened, she quickly replied, " OKAY! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME" .

Yoona wanted to call for the brunette's help but she didn't. Thinking that the brunette will be even more hurt if she asked her for her help, to send Jessica to the hospital.

Yoona then dashed out of the dorm and rush towards, where Taeyeon and Jessica are.

" Taeyeon unnie! Have you called for an ambulance? " A voice from afar, calling for Taeyeon's attention.

" Oh Yoona! Yes, I did but they say they are currently in a traffic jam right now. Oh my god, what should I do? It's my fault.. " Taeyeon slowly drift to what had happened. How she ignore Jessica when she know Jessica didn't really run so she is weak. How she didn't choose to listen to Jessica's explanation, or perhaps Yoona's explanation.

She's still hurt. Hurt from the scene that she had just witnessed minutes ago.

How Jessica had kissed Yoona's lips. Yet, she know. She doesn't have the time to bicker with Yoona right now. She need the younger's help to send Jessica for medical aid. She need to act like leader and.. a knight for her princess.

At the same time, Yoona is still stunned with the reason of Taeyeon's action. Why did the leader choose to ask for her "betrayor" for help. In this case, Yoona feel that she had betrayed Taeyeon. She's remorseful. Everytime she had think about how her fate with Jessica but she didn't think about how would others react if she act selfishly. She blame herself, for not thinking thrice.

" Taeyeon unnie, I think we shall quickly send her to the hospital? " Yoona finally asked.

" Nope, Yoona. If we go by cab, we will be noticed. We are still in Japan and many people will recognise us. Worst come to worst, we are on the news. I am sure none of us want this to happen. "

" Yeah unnie, you are right. What we should do now? We don't have our personal cars with us. "

" That's why.. You have any idea who is skillful in medical field or any other people with cars? "

" T-Taeyeon... Y-Yoona... " A faint voice slightly interrupt the conversation between the Leader and the Deer.

" Sica? " Both Taeyeon and Yoona called for the princess at the same time.

" I-I am alright.. Wow, you guys.. have chemistry.. " Jessica tried to joke to show that she's fine.

" You are still in the mood to joke? You make us worry so much! " Taeyeon being agitated.

" Sorry guys.. " Jessica apologised, sincerely. Apologising to both of them, not only because of how she make the two extremely worried but sorry for hurting both parties and everything that had happened.

" Nope, it's my fault. " Both Taeyeon and Yoona once again say at the same time.

Both Taeyeon and Yoona glance at each other, surprised by the chemistry they are sharing and start laughing.

The princess feel slightly better after seeing that both of them actually start laughing and everything seems to be back to square one. However, both parties did not really get over the incident. Nope, they are not going to quarrel, but they are going to do something else more meaningful.

" Come, shall we go? " Jessica asked her favourite dongsaeng and her knight.

" Yeah sure, I bet the breakfast had already turned cold! " Taeyeon whined.

Yoona laughed and said, " It's okay unnie! I can help you with it later. " Taeyeon divert her attention to Yoona and both of them gladly exchanging smiles.

" Hey! What about me? " The princess pouted as the other two stronger ones help the weaker one to stand up.

" You? Better not, Sica. I am pretty sure you will burn up the place. " Taeyeon poured cold water on her.

" I must totally agree to that! " After finished what she wants to say, Yoona start bursting out in laughter again and her aligator image is quite obvious again. Glad enough, there isn't anyone else to witness the horrendous scene except for the three of them, including herself.

Trying to change the topic, Jessica carefully commented, " Hmph! I bet the other girls are still sleeping! "

And there she goes again, getting mocked by the other two of how a sleeping log she is.

" You guys are so mean! " Jessica frustratedly said.

While Taeyeon is busy laughing at how cute her princess is, Yoona is thinking about others, especially the brunette.

" Hey Yoona! Why are you so quiet? " Jessica noticed.

" Oh nothing! By the way, are you really fine now? " Yoona asked, still a bit worried.

" Yeah I am. It's just that I didn't really run anymore and I am too tired and my body can't take it , I guess. " Jessica replied calmly.

" Okay, hmm do you need to consult a doctor? " Yoona asked again.

" I think.. I will just have a consulation later when we are back in Korea. "

" Do you need me to accompany you? " Taeyeon asked.

" Nope, it's okay. I will call the private doctor to my apartment. "

" Okay good. " Both Taeyeon and Yoona said in unison.

" I guess you guys really have chemistry! " Jessica commented casually.

The three of them continue to chit-chat until they have reached their dorm.

 

 

 

" Taeyeon unnie, you need any help? " Yoona offered her help as she had promised earlier.

" Erm.. just get me the dishes over here so I can get it heated up. " Taeyeon ordered.

" Okay sure, unnie. " Yoona agreed and quickly pass the dishes to Taeyeon.

" Thanks Yoona. " Taeyeon thanked her.

" Taeyeon unnie.. "

" Yes? " Taeyeon busily trying to warm their breakfast.

" Do you have time? I have something to talk to you.. "

" Yeah sure. I have something to talk to you too. " Taeyeon paused her actions.

" You go first? " Taeyeon continued.

" Nope, I think you should go first. " Yoona suggested.

" Maybe we shall say it at the same time? " The older asked and the younger simply nods her head.

" I am sorry. " Again, the two of them said at the same time.

" It's alright. " The chemistry continued and both of them smiled.

However, Yoona is puzzled with Taeyeon's apology. " Hmm, why do you apologised? "

" Because I am too narrow-minded to only think about my own feelings. It's not impossible for anyone else to like Jessica. I am sure you does, Yoona. And, it's prefectly alright! I mean, a person can always get more than one suitor. Moreover, I shall really listen to the whole story instead of running away, causing Jessica to faint and thankfully, she's alright. As a leader, I shouldn't be like this. I am sorry, Yoona. "

" No unnie, you shouldn't be feeling sorry to me. It started with me being selfish so I should be the one who say sorry to... " As Yoona was explaining, the older one cuts.

" Nope Yoona, don't feel sorry. It's perfectly normal. Well, shall we forget all these unhappy moments and be back to close sisters? " Taeyeon offered a pinky swear.

" Yeah sure, Unnie. " Yoona promised Taeyeon.

" But unnie.. " Yoona called for the older girl.

" Yes Yoona? " Taeyeon looked at Yoona's eyes, patiently waiting for the other girl to speak up.

" C-Can.. you help.. me explain to.. Yuri..? "

 

Author's Note: TADANG! UPDATED. Hmm, is this update long enough?  Well, I have seen the comment about the Yoonsic fanfic. Don't worry. This is a sequel to Miracle Revival so it will be.. a TS fanfic. So please continue to comment about the Yoonsic fanfic! AND PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND MAYBE UPVOTE? THANKS.

[STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE @ 18TH JUNE] . GUESS THE TIME. HINT: BEFORE 11PM KST. ^_^