Episode 8 - 180 degree.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Somehow, Jessica feel something weird. Something's wrong with her. She mentally noted.

 

 

 

Jessica is now sitting down on the couch in the living room, holding onto the remote controller of the television. Switching channels absent-mindedly, back and forth, again and again. She stops as she feel that her fingers is aching with pain as she have been pressing the buttons for more than half an hour.

She doesn't even know why is she sitting down here alone. Probably, she forgets that she can actually go back to her room and probably start resting or sorting out her thoughts and not staying here. Perhaps, she thinks that the ambience here is better than her rooms'. Perhaps, she's just confused as what she is doing now.

And nope, this dorm is huge with everyone with their own rooms. Nope, gigantic is a better word to describe the size of the dorm. It's so gigantic as almost nobody elses is staying near them, probably because of the extremely high cost. It's a nice place, isn't it? With not much disturbance, and the nature is just adding to how calm and beautiful it is to stay here.

However, the princess didn't even glance at the wonderful scenery outside the window throughout the past half an hour. Nope, not even once. Somehow, she's so immersed with her own thinking that she doesn't even know the exact time right now.

She switches off the television right infront of her and stands up to the place where the controller was last placed at. She places the controller neatly and notices the huge clock hung on the wall just above the television. She mentally noted that she will be late if she is not going to start preparing now. Nobody is in the living room as everyone is now in their respective rooms, getting ready to go back to Korea.

Just as she is on her way to her room, she sees someone like Tiffany but she doesn't even have the energy to bother. Maybe, she's tired.

By right, they should be exchanging little gestures here and there and start exchanging smiles at each other too but the princess is not in the mood for it today. Tiffany notices it the sudden change of her bestfriend's actions.

" Jess, why are you being so moody? " Tiffany asked the other girl as she brightly flashes her eyesmile, hoping that the princess will be feeling better.

However, Tiffany gets nothing more than silence. Yes, complete silence.

" Jess? Jess..? " Tiffany slightly pats on her bestfriend's shoulder and finally gets a reply.

" Y-Yeah? Tiff? " Jessica looks like just got shocked by some mega huge cucumber monster . Normally, Tiffany will be laughing at how stupid her bestfriend looks like but she knows that Jessica is not in the mood to joke so she tries her best to keep the laughter to herself.

" I.. I was asking why are you being so moody. " Tiffany gulped her saliva as she clears after trying hard not to laugh which she thinks that its a success.

" Oh? I am not being moody. I was just thinking about something. " Jessica bluntly answered.

" About? " Tiffany asked with one of her eyebrows arched upwards.

" Let's get into my room while we start discussing? " Jessica suggested and Tiffany just nods.

 

 

 

" What?! How can you be feeling like this?! " Tiffany almost screamed on top of her lungs.

" Chill ! Tiff ! You will gain others' attention! " Jessica quickly ask the mushroom to calm her senses.

" Okay fine. I will try my best to keep it low. So, when do you feel like this? "

" What do you mean, Tiff ? Of course, it's only after that incident ! "

" You sure you don't have any feelings or thoughts about that, before that incident ? " Tiffany eyed at at the older girl suspiciously.

" Come on, Tiff. You know I don't have that kind of feelings or thoughts about that. You know me better than anyone else. "

" Exactly, Jess. I know you better than anyone else does and I can sense that you have at least a bit thoughts and feelings about her. " Tiffany gets closer and closer and just stare at the other girls' brown eyes, examining Jessica.

" Hey! Don't be that close to me! " Jessica quickly push Tiffany away.

" What? Don't tell me that you are still in love with me. " Tiffany smirked.

" W-What? Hell n-no. S-Since when did I-I.. " Before Jessica can finish her sentence, the mushroom cut her.

" Then why are you stuttering? Don't lie, Jess. I know you have crushing on me before, so no point denying. I can see you through. " Tiffany slightly laughed.

" Fat hope, Tiff. "

" I guess I have to try it out then. " With that, Tiffany leaned forward and kiss Jessica on the lips.

" YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! " Jessica literally screamed.

" Hey hey ! I was helping you, okay. So how are you feeling for that kiss that we just shared? " Tiffany once smirked again. This time, no difference as compared with a ert.

" Eww, Tiffany Hwang. Why are you acting like a ert? Do you think I will continue the kiss? "

" Yes. "

" But as you can see, I didn't. "

" Okay problem solved. " Tiffany happily got up and jump towards the door. Yes, she acts like a ninja.

" Wait, what? " Jessica just look at Tiffany blankly.

" Are you that dense, Jess? "

" Yes. Hey what? Did you just called me dense? " Jessica immediately gets up and try to hunt Tiffany as though she is her prey.

" Hey! Hey! Don't come near me! " Tiffany warned Jessica but to no avail.

Left with no other options, Tiffany quickly opens the door and Jessica is just hanging around Tiffany's waist, like a koala bear.

Both of them are greeted by the second maknae. Yes, Im Yoon Ah.

Tiffany sense the situation and thinks that its better to let the older girl and the younger girl to chat .

" Opps! I forgot that I need to check something on my phone! Bye! " Tiffany quickly finds an excuse to flee away.

Within a few seconds, it's only Jessica and Yoona.

" I-I heard that you screamed so... I come over to check on you. Are you alright? " Yoona starts to explain and seems to be worried.

" O-Oh , I am alright. Thanks for your concern. " Jessica replied while fidgeting.

" I see, I shall get going then. Bye. " Yoona finds her way out of this awkwardness.

" Yoona.. I...I... " Jessica grabs the other girl wrist, probably a bit too tight. Maybe because she is trembling or maybe because she is anxious. She finally understand why is she feeling like this, thanks to Tiffany.

" Yes..? " Yoona turn her head back towards Jessica.

" I...think... I like... you... " Jessica manage to say it out but Yoona just can't accept it and starts replying in another way.

" Sica.. I like you too. I mean, everyone likes each other. "

" No... I mean... something more than that... "

Again, Yoona try to avoid of getting hurt again and asked a simple word, " What? "

" Love...? " Jessica can't control her urge and kissed Yoona again and the prankster did nothing but hug her.

 

All the while, there is someone witnessing the whole scene. It's that someone who just said that she needs to check something on her phone.

" I am glad that she is over me... To think, that she is still clinging on me... But..., oh well. " She smiled bitterly and left.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for late update. Was busy and kind of out of home the whole day so finally it's updated! Eh? 180 degree change? This contains a bit drama so.. yeah. Please stay forward to the next episode. HAHA. THIS IS DRAMATIC FANFIC.

Next episode will be out mysteriously. ( I can just update at anytime ) HEHE.