Episode 42: Everyday Love

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

All 9 of the girls assemble at the dance studio once again, practising for their Japan Tour dances. As expected for the dance line, they have already master the skills and are further improving their dancing skills by learning tap dancing. Sunny who needs to learn tap dancing for her upcoming musical also joins the dance line, leaving the other four lying on the floor, as though they have fainted. 

" Taengoo yah, help me get that bottle of drink please. I am so tired, I am going to die. " Jessica barely able to voice out as she is still panting for air. Poor Taeyeon who is as exhausted as the girl, pick hersself up and slightly crawl towards the bottle of drink. 

" Unnies, are you guys okay ? " Seohyun regain her energy the fastest. Well, among all of them, she is the most diligent member anyway.

" Yeah... " Tiffany replied but shake her head when she sees Jessica , " erm maybe not for her. " 

" Hey.. I am fine.. I am just tired. " Jessica emphasizes on the tired instead of " lazy ".

" You are just lazy, Jess. " 

" I am not, Tiff. " 

" Well, if you say so then. " Tiffany teased the girl as she stands up and leave towards the bunch of the professional dancers.

" Hey, get back here ! " Jessica wanted to pull Tiffany back but the girl is as fast as ninja, already practising the dance. 

' Wow, that's very fast and rare of Tiffany. Is she that interested in the dance or Sooyoung ? ' Jessica thought to herself as she smirked at  Tiffany and Sooyoung. 

Taeyeon who came back after taking the bottle of water is confused with the smirk on Jessica's face, " Why are you smirking ? "

" Shhh. " Jessica tries to lower Taeyeon's voice as she continues to explain.

" Don't you think that Tiffany really suits Sooyoung ? " Jessica whispered to Taeyeon. The lips of Jessica's is only centimetres away from her knight's ear, making Taeyeon flustered with her pounding heart. Playful Taeyeon then moves her head move closer and retreats back a bit so that her cheek will touch Jessica's lips but all she gets is Jessica's slap on her shoulder and scolding. 

" Aish, ert. " 

Taeyeon looked down and pouted, trying her best to act cutely so to "win" . As expected from Jessica, the princess coax the kiddo by kissing her on her cheeks which invites " wahhhhhhh " from the other 7 members.

" Get a room please. " Hyoyeon teased.

" I did it purposely to make you guys jealous. " Jessica fights back.

" Unnie please.. " Seohyun said with a disgusted look on her face.

Somehow, for Tiffany, she doesn't feel a thing when she heard Jessica saying that but she smiled at their cute interaction instead. She is happy for both of them and she is also happy that she gets over Jessica, totally.

" Yeah, you guys should get a room. Help me get some pizzas and icecreams when you get there. " Sooyoung commented.

" I agree ! " 

" Me three ! "

" Me four ! " 

" Oh man.... These kids.. " Taeyeon sighed.

" Thank you, mum and dad ! " Yuri added on as all of them giggled before Taeyeon and Jessica make their way out.

 

 

" What flavour shall we get ? " Taeyeon asked the princess beside her while staring at the menu, blankly. With her hands full with pizzas, Taeyeon can only ask Jessica to buy the ice creams. Poor Taeyeon.

" Hmmmm... one for every flavour ! " Jessica cutely replied while staring at the menu with her her tongue brushing through her lips, unable to wait to eat the food. Meanwhile Taeyeon just shake her head and sighed with, " What a glutton. "

" What did you just said ? " Jessica facing Taeyeon as she cupped her cheeks, squeezing her cheeks, making Taeyeon looking like a bunny with her lips pouting like a fish. 

" I said.. na thin.. " Taeyeon barely able to pronounce "nothing" thanks to the wicked witch.

" Hehe, so cute. " Jessica giggled as she look at Taeyeon. She looks totally like a puffed fish.

Jessica decided to tease Taeyeon by moving in even closer, acting as though she is about to kiss her while excited and ertic Taeyeon is already closing her eyes, prepare to enjoy the kiss.

" You got something on your lips. It's saliva. Rub your saliva, you little ert. " 

" What... "

" What what ? "

" Arent you going to give me a kiss ? "

" Nope, who says that I am ? "

" You are going to die tonight. " The corrupted kid smirked.

" Hey ! I have already gave you a kiss on your cheeks just not long ago ! " Jessica exclaimed.

" That's not enough, baby. " 

" Stay away from me, you ert. "

There they go again, bickering with each other as the shop owner shakes her head in response, thinking if they are still buying the ice cream or not.

 

 

" Sooyoung ah, how are you suppose to dance this ? " Sunny tapped Sooyoung, asking her help for her tap dancing. She wanted to ask Hyoyeon and Yuri but both of them went to the toilet. Well Yuri went to the toilet because she wants to accompany Yoona though. What a possesive and clingy girl.

" You have to exert more force , yeah that's right. " Sooyoung teaches Sunny how to dance accurately as both of them giggled.

Behind them is a pink volcano, feeling that there's something boiling inside and it's about to erupt. 

 

Author's Note : I AM STILL ALIVE. SO IS THIS FIC. HELLO. It's finally term break !!! 

 

( AND I AM NOT GOING TO ADD IN SOSHI'S BOYFRIEND OVER HERE BTW ).