Episode 17 - Explosion

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Hello Yuri? Is Yoona with you guys? " Sunny asked and within few seconds, she nodded and ended the conversation.

 

 

" What did Yuri said? " Jessica asked anxiously.

Sunny slightly sighed and looked into the eyes of the princess, hoping that the princess infront of her will be calm and composed. Jessica look at Sunny intensely, waiting for her to reply but the bunny keep hesitating.

Finally the bunny starts speaking up after what it seems like an eternity for the princess, " She is at home sleeping. "

Everyone in the room mentally face-palmed themselves. They feel that it is a relief but at the same time they feel that they are stupid, especially Jessica.

She feels a bit annoyed as to why Yoona is being so irresponsible and didn't inform anyone through a single text message or call and just switch off her phone, making all of them to be so foolishly stupid, running around like a lunatic finding someone who is safely sleeping in their dorm.

" Seriously... " Jessica sighed and feel apologetic to both Tiffany and Sunny for running around.

" Sorry. "

Both Tiffany and Sunny looked up together at once and wondered why did the word came out.

" I am sorry for asking you guys to run around the hospital.. " Jessica noticed how surprised Tiffany and Sunny are.

" Oh! There's nothing to be sorry about, Sica-yah. We are all very anxious about the whereabouts of Yoona too, finding her is what we supposed to be doing so please do not feel sorry. " Sunny voiced out her opinion.

" But.. she shall still inform anyone of us. At least, send a text message or something and not just leave by her own. Plus, it's already at night. It's very dangerous for her to go back to dorm by herself. How can she be so irresponsible... " Jessica feel really disappointed.

" Sica-yah, I am sure Yoona is way too tired or she have her own reason. Maybe, you shall listen to her? " Taeyeon trying to knock some senses into the princess' head.

" Alright. I shall talk to her tomorrow then. Miyoung and Sunkyu- "  Jessica accidentally called the mushroom and bunny by their korean name and both of them are about to explode.

" Sorry sorry! " Jessica apologised, well by her high-pitched exclaiming.

" Better not the next time, Jess. " Tiffany slightly warned.

" Okayokay! Now it's already quite late, you guys go back and rest first? " Jessica suggested.

" But.. " Tiffany said it first before Sunny.

" Tiff and Sunny, Taeyeon and I are alright. The hospital staffs will attend to us if we need help. "

" Okay then, but please make sure you guys don't do things that are ermm.. you know... until you don't realise someone come in. We are idols, remember? " Sunny bitterly commented, trying to make herself laugh by her own joke.

" Yeah! Jess and Taeng, please refrain yourselves from doing inappropriate things. " Tiffany joined in. She have no idea why is she feeling so painful just by these few words yet she still agreed.

 " Since when you guys are so ertic? " Taeyeon joked , hoping that Jessica is not embarassed but the princess is obviously blushing.

" Y-Yeah! " Jessica stuttered.

" Taeng, we learn from you. " Sunny replied with a pokerface. Trying to hide her pain and trying to maintain how she will always joke at the same time.

Both Jessica and Taeyeon pouted at their defeat yet the other two girls commented with their signature disgusted face.

" Sunny yah, why are the two oldest girl pouting? "

" Fany, I have no idea. We shall get going if not I might puke sooner or later. "

" YAH! LEE SUNKYU! " Jessica exclaimed, once again.

" JUNG SOO YEON! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT MYSELF NOT TO CALL BY MY KOREAN NAME!  "

" MEH RONG. "

" Come on, Sunny, Chill. " Tiffany try to pull the agitated bunny away as fast as possible.

" HEY I HAVEN'T DONE SPEAKING. YAH JUNG SOO YEON! "

" Jess and Taeng, goodbye. I will handle this. "

" TIFFANY HWANG LET ME GO. ITS VERY PAINFUL. "

The door closed and Taeyeon just giggled and commented, " Sica, you are such a cutiepie. "

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]

Author's Note: Probably tomorrow will have a new episode! Thanks for you guys support! LAB YU.