Episode 19 - Pink Eater.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" SICA WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT. "

 

 

" Y-Yoona? " Sooyoung arched her eyebrows. Following her closely is Taeyeon, probably trying her best to prevent Sooyoung from seeing this sight but fail. The girls soon flooded the room once again, arching their eyebrows at the sight.

Except for the ones that had known the truth, the others just stare blankly at the scene infront of their eyes. They can't believe it and don't know how to react, just like Sunny previously.

Both Yoona and Jessica are as shock as the others.

" I want Strawberry Cupcake. " Jessica gulped her saliva, replying like a professional as though nothing had happened.

" Oh... Yoona you? "

" The chocolate one please. " Yoona replied the same way as Jessica.

" Okay.. " Sooyoung nodded , turned around and walked out of the room with the other girls. She is still dumbfounded of the scene infront of her. Nope, she is not in love with anyone between the two, not even slight affection. Just that, she feels a bit betrayed because Yoona didn't tell her , her secret. Whereas, Sooyoung tell all her secrets to Yoona, including the secret about her crush. Sooyoung know that Yoona will not betray her by spilling the beans because she knows Yoona is really a good friend. However till now, she still can't accept the fact that her crush, is someone within this group.

Scared of being caught, she glanced over her crush with a poker face. All she can see is that her crush is looking down slightly as they made their way. She knows that her crush had been liking someone all along but she didn't know who it is. After a long inspection , she finally knows that one person. Besides of feeling slightly betrayed, she is worried about the special someone which stand a big area in her heart. Carried with pieces of thoughts, she followed the crowd to the nearby cupcake shop.

 

Back in the ward.

 

" Did you get startled? " Jessica faced Yoona, asking her. Both of the girls are lying down.

" A little. " Yoona replied and quickly faced the other side.

" Why the sudden change of direction? " Jessica asked while pouting, slightly disappointed.

" Holding my urge to plant a kiss. " Yoona mumbled.

" Plant a kiss? A plant called 'kiss' ? " Jessica trying to act dumb.

" You know what I mean. "

" No, I don't. Explain please? "

" Sica.. " Yoona finally turned around, surrendering herself.

" Silly girl. " With that, Jessica moved closer.

 

Author's Note : Sorry short chapter! Erm please anticipate the next update tomorrow! I am having my prelims in two days time. That's why. So sorry!

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]