Episode 20 - Farewell

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Silly girl. " With that, Jessica moved closer.

 

 

Jessica patted Yoona's head and cupped her cheeks with both of her hands. Just like in the past, like few years ago, like when they are about to debut when Yoona is crying so badly. However as time pass by, Jessica seldom do this action anymore.

Yoona slightly feel upset that Jessica didn't kiss her and thought that she will but she's happy that Jessica is doing something that she had never done in years, again.

" My precious, silly girl. " Jessica just mumbled while caressing the younger girl's face and move towards her dark brown hair that looks even more pretty under the sunlight shining brightly at the fabulous hair.

Somehow, Jessica feel as though she's the sister right now. Nothing else. That's strange. She thought to herself. Have her feelings for Yoona fade?

" Yoona yah.. "

" Yeah? "

" You know how precious you are to me right? "

" Why the sudden question? " Yoona laughed to hide her embarassed face.

" I am serious though. " That's some serious tone in Jessica's voice.

" Okayokay.. Erm, yeah? "

" I will always love you, Yoona. But if the love somehow is not what we thought of, will you please live well? Get a trustworthy person by your side and take care of you. Yuri is a good... ' Haven't finish what she want to say, she feel the same emotions again. Her voice slightly cracked.

Yoona looked down for a while, trying to process the words that were thrown to her. She feels her chest, her body is burning, her heart feels so painful. She doesn't want to look up to the person next to her because she is fighting back with the tears which threatens to fall towards her cheek.  She doesn't want Jessica seeing her crying face, again.

So she swallowed the lump in and says, " Sica, I promise I will live well. As for Yuri.. I don't know. "

" Yoong ah, I will always be your guardian angel. I will always protect you like I always do in the past. I will help you in whatever you need. I will pray for you. I will do anything that will makes you happy. "

Guardian angel. Protect me? Makes me happy? Yoona think as she shake her head.

" Sica you are the only one person that will makes me feel happy, feel blessed. Yet you want me to be happy. How do you expect me to be happy? But I will live well, definitely, because I don't want you get upset.  "

" Yoong, I am very sorry about this. " Jessica know a million sorry will not do any help yet she really wish the best for Yoona because she knows that this will not make it into anywhere.

" It's okay, Sica. " Yoona sat up straight and got out of the bed but her hand is being grabbed by the older girl.

" Don't leave. " 2 words.

" What? " Yoona doesn't understand.

" Stay with me. "

" Jung Jessica, you are a really weird person. I hate you. I really hate you. I hate you so much that I want to punch you hard.. with my lips. But I can't. I don't want to think of you returning my kiss is because you love me. I know my tone is being rude to you right now but I just want to know something. To be honest with me, do you ever love me or you just treat me as friends with benefits or whatever? "

" Of course, I don't treat you as friends with benefits! I really feel loved when we share those kisses. "

" Enough. Jung Jessica, you are really a ertic person and stupid. That's probably just lust. Why did you claim it as love? "

" Because I want to protect you as well. I don't want to hurt you. Yet, I keep hurting you. I don't want to see you hurt and this will only cause more pain to you and Taeyeon.. "

" That's probably just sisterly-love. " Sisterly-love, two words stuck in her brain. Probably, she's feeling the same way to Jessica? But who is she kidding to? That's definitely more than sisterly-love.

Jessica pulled hard for Yoona to fall on her side and directly climb over her, placing her lips right on the younger girl lips. Farewell kisses.

 

 

Author's Note : I really cant bear to see both Yoona and Taeyeon getting hurt because of indecisive and e... erherm Jessica. Therefore, this must be results into someone going off so yeah.. I am really sorry to break you guy's heart if I did. I love that couple too! And sorry for late update. I HAD FINALLY FINISH MY PRELIMS THATS WHY. PLS DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY. COMMENT IF YOU WANT YOONSIC SEQUEL FROM HERE IN ANOTHER FANFIC OF COURSE.

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE ].