Episode 4 - Another Character?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

And worst come to worst, someone else notices the whole scene. If the sound of a broken heart can be heard, the other girls will be awake by the loud noise.

 

 

 

However, there is not only one person who witnessed the whole scene but there's another figure just behind them had witnessed the whole scene as she had just awake and welcomed by the terrible scene that she hope its just part of her dream, that she's still not sobber.

But this is true. Everything happened is real. No matter how hard the two heartbroken souls tried to persuade themselves that it's just imagination, it's just their eyes playing tricks on them, it's just a nightmare, but to no avail. Although both heartbroken souls are not side by side each other, they can relate and connect things easily. Well, at least for their feelings right now.

Just then both heartbroken souls saw each other, one just infront of her own room , and another who had just came out from the kitchen. It's as though they had seen their own reflection, both of their eyes are red and in just a matter of time, they will collapsed.

Unfortunately, they didn't last that long as they had expected. To hide their tears, they start running away.

" Taeyeon! " Jessica finally realise that she had done a great mistake and run after her "knight" immediately.

Unable to even speak any word, Taeyeon just grab the door handle and run out as fast as possible. Perhaps running away from the situation is the best solution now but she knows, running away will not change anything and thinking as a solution is just deceiving herself.

But is there anyone will agree on her actions right now? For example, treating like there's nothing happened and just act as normal as possible? How can she do this? How can she just see her princess and her sister kissed each other? Worst still, her princess is the one who initiate the kiss. Then what's she? A freaking replacement?

All these questions running through her mind, and she heard a familiar voice. Calling her name, running after her, she want to stop but she just can't. She can't face Jessica right now so she keep running .

Jessica's motto had always been, " Never run no matter how late you are. " But this time, who cares about that darn motto? Definitely not her.

She tried to run, hoping her legs will not fail her. She keep calling her knight's name, " Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Wait! Listen to me! " .

As she was panting so hard, trying to run after Taeyeon, she feel dizzy. " Oh Damn! Not in this time! " She mentally cursed again.

But her body can't take anymore of the sudden running and then, there's a blackout. Her body collapsed on the floor, lying unconsciously.

 

Meanwhile in the dorm,

Yoona is standing outside of a certain brunette's room. Hesitating if she should knock the door or just let the girl by herself.

She could have stopped the door from closing but she's too dazed and confused about what had just happened infront of her eyes. Everything happened way too fast and she can't process it in her mind.

It's already been 10 minutes since she had standing outside of the girl's room.

She can't believe that what had just happened are real. Not even, imagining it.

First, she was awake by the alarm clock and realised Jessica had been by her side while she was sleeping. Secondly, she can't control her urge and kissed Jessica and they share a deeper kiss. She's delight. Not that way of how a ert will feel, but she's glad that maybe, just maybe, she's still have hope. Thirdly, Jessica pushed away and run out of her room. Of course, she's depressed. Fourthly, she run into Jessica again and they both apologised but Jessica captured her lips again. Last but definitely not the least, someone else witnessed the scene and now she's outside the "witness"s' room.

Her hand curled into a fist and almost knock on the door. But, what should she say?

Apologise? How should she apologise? Say that she didn't know that Jessica would have kissed herself infront of her? Say that she herself didn't know that someone will witness the scene? Or maybe.. Say that she didn't know that someone else had been always been there for here and she's sorry for being so oblivious?

Yet, she know. She need to talk to the brunette.

Just as she finally about to knock on the door, the door flung open. Yoona saw the girl's expression. Depressed, sad, upset, disappointed and any other synonyms which can describe the brunette.

Yoona feel bad and she tried holding the brunette's hand, initiating a talk.

The brunette just swing away her hand, their contact and treat as there's nothing , continuing her daily life.

Yoona want to call her name but she can't. So the brunette's name keep repeating in her head.

It may sound ridiculous but Yoona is literally trying to pronounce the name, just like how a 3-year old toddler will do.

 

 

 

[VERY IMPORTANT]

Author's note: An afternoon update ? LOL. Okay so anyway, I saw the comments and there are some people want it to be Yoonsic but this is suppose to be a Taengsic fanfic so I am just going to continue it. Well , that doesn't mean I am going to abandon Yoonsic. I will be creating another fanfic about Yoonsic but I need your answer so please comment and tell me your opinon.

The question is : Should I make the Yoonsic fanfic a realistic one ( them still being girls' generation ) or, them not being girls' generation ( normal people ) ?

Okay so it's because out of all my fanfics, they are all the realistic kind. So I am just wondering if I shall continue the Yoonsic fanfic as a realistic one or the other type?

Please note that, your comments are extremely important because if there's no answer I will probably take up a lot of time deciding about it. Okay let me emphasize the 2 words, " A LOT ". So most probably, I will update both fics ( if I already know how should I write, but again, you guys must answer the question! ) like, in alternate days? Or even, both updated on the same day itself.

So.. wow, a long author's note. And... please remember to suscribe, comment and maybe upvote about this fanfic? Thanks so much!

[ STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE IN 17TH JUNE ] (Time is a secret again, haha )